Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good afternoon, turned into a nice day here. Warmed up to 40deg and the wind stopped, weather guessers say it's going to fall apart end of the week. They say highs in the single digits and below zero at night.

Pretty much same here. Worried about all the tree roots soaked, and I have some tall ones here. But I am a little down in a Valley, so maybe no probs.....
Do you even have any flat area? I would think its all running off pretty well

Congrats Mitch! Hopefully the next round goes easier. Just wait till she has her license. She will be driving and making her own money.

Dunno but she crushed the Benz once. Hehehe
Just trolling Mitch so he don’t forget us!
family-matters-steve-urkel.gif

I don’t know? Probably a good question to ask? I am guessing yes since he has been in recruiting and does so much social media?
He needs to flip it to being a job seeker... upgrade to premium to take advantage of the resume build.

He's used to operating in a world of exemplars and doesn't realize his value.

True

Hope he found a good ACAP program to run through

Watching Moonshiners Master Distiller. They are making breakfast moonshine. I think I'll put up my hood and drift off to sleep. I'm shot.
Too bad they’re all actually licensed I love the show but hate the fake crap

He needs to flip it to being a job seeker... upgrade to premium to take advantage of the resume build.

He's used to operating in a world of exemplars and doesn't realize his value.

True

Hope he found a good ACAP program to run through
Linked in is hit and miss. I’ve applied for well over 1000 jobs in 3 years and gotten maybe three interviews off of it. One offer but it was completely different than the posting. And a lot are scams out of India parading as American companies.

I’ve had better luck finding the jobs listed, then going to the company’s website that the job is for and direct applying. Did that and landed my current job in just 2 days.

-
Back