Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Linked in is hit and miss. I’ve applied for well over 1000 jobs in 3 years and gotten maybe three interviews off of it. One offer but it was completely different than the posting. And a lot are scams out of India parading as American companies.

I’ve had better luck finding the jobs listed, then going to the company’s website that the job is for and direct applying. Did that and landed my current job in just 2 days.

For someone coming into the market from a full time military background, the networking and connections are essential.

You're coming from a very different place

For someone coming into the market from a full time military background, the networking and connections are essential.

You're coming from a very different place
The networking and connections definitely work. I’m talking solely about their job application set up. It’s not effective. That’s why I say linked in is hit and miss. If you use it for networking, it’s great. If you try to use it as a job board, it sucks

I'm happy you're heading to warm... still can't get myself to think of being around that many people in a constrained environment....
Jodi and I have discussed it numerous times, in the end it comes down to me being trapped, with no exit venue and a whole bunch of people. And no way to arm myself. Just a hard pass, based purely on my neurotic self and my phobias. Can’t do it, no way! But I am totally jealous and envious of those that can.

Jodi and I have discussed it numerous times, in the end it comes down to me being trapped, with no exit venue and a whole bunch of people. And no way to arm myself. Just a hard pass, based purely on my neurotic self and my phobias. Can’t do it, no way! But I am totally jealous and envious of those that can.

I'd agree multiple times but it won't let me.

You’re not alone. I am the same way

Can I agree with your disagree?

Is that a verbalized red X?

Should I report you to the Central Scrutinizer?

:lol:
Well while I too disagree with OP I do in fact agree with disagree warranting yet another agreed or disagree. Would a red X be warranted? No idea since we are simply agreeing to disagree about agreeing? So in summation to agree or not agree is not really the question but is the answer?

Well while I too disagree with OP I do in fact agree with disagree warranting yet another agreed or disagree. Would a red X be warranted? No idea since we are simply agreeing to disagree about agreeing? So in summation to agree or not agree is not really the question but is the answer?
:rofl:

We should never be at the same place at the same time without very close supervision

Jodi has now explained that my communication device liberties are about to be revoked. Not sure why? I simply read her my prose on agree to disagree? While I was laughing she was rolling her eyes and pointing to my toddy. Not sure the correlation but I am done!
TTFN

-
Back