Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok did they take away meme posting too?!?
easybaby.jpg

Good Morning All! I got away with only 2 hours of storm duty but I think there will be more when the snow/cold hits either later today or tomorrow.

Wind.jpeg

Wind2.jpeg

Morning!
Not as cold this morning. That’s fine.
Chevy for a block heater.
Replacing it without draining, using a shop vac to create negative pressure and quickly swapping out the heater. Its a thread-in. And people think LS engines are junk. . I disagree.

45 for the high today, but Sunday night down to 7 degrees, at least it will be warm and clear today.
I hope Toolman is doing ok, anyone hear from him about his status?
@toolmanmike

Still sick but doing better. Hot then cold. Head ache still. Chest hurts from coughing. Thanks for asking Mike.

Still sick but doing better. Hot then cold. Head ache still. Chest hurts from coughing. Thanks for asking Mike.
Been there my friend, hope you get on the healed side of it soon. Great to hear you are doing better :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Our internet Is dangerously slow. It won't even load a thumbs up. :BangHead: :BangHead: I Hate to be on my phone using data all day. Lauren called and talked to 4 or 5 different techs. It won't get fixed though. I can't wait to get on fiber that is close to happening in our neiborhood.

Our internet Is dangerously slow. It won't even load a thumbs up. :BangHead: :BangHead: I Hate to be on my phone using data all day. Lauren called and talked to 4 or 5 different techs. It won't get fixed though. I can't wait to get on fiber that is close to happening in our neiborhood.
I hear that, we got on Fiber two year ago and love the upgrade speed

I am more concerned about the snow. We got almost a foot and it's wet and heavy that doesn't like snow blowers. More coming Friday with nasty wind chills. Andy is in Cali. for work and his driveway is all packed down and it's going to have to melt off. I need to move to Arkansas! LOL

Morning all you cats and kittens...

The wind is here... although haven't seen much over 16mph... temperature went up to 50° late last night... now back to the 30's

-
Back