Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Shhhhugar!! Its ffffa fffigin..cold in the shop, should have carried my phone, 11 degrees in there, my tent warming station is working all good, water is dripping and drain is working to get it outs, I do have a 12 ft by 10 inch skating rink in front of the right bay, but I got this :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1705240515528.png

Shhhhugar!! Its ffffa fffigin..cold in the shop, should have carried my phone, 11 degrees in there, my tent warming station is working all good, water is dripping and drain is working to get it outs, I do have a 12 ft by 10 inch skating rink in front of the right bay, but I got this :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Glad to hear Mike !

Can't wait to hear from Cousin John, its even colder up his way

@Sublime one
It is a balmy 2F degrees with a bit of wind. I already went down to the shop and turned on heat in the lounge. Fired up the brass tumbler for prepping another load of brass. Got tangled up with a buddy and some bourbon last night so I am a bit dehydrated this morning. But I got almost 2000 rounds of 45acp ready to reload yesterday. A solid day.

Alberta just posted this !

View attachment 1716191947EV's should work well!!!
Ran into a guy at work who is now doing Plat planning, said new requirement for his 332 home had to include EV charging capability for every house, he wonders where they are going to get all that electricity, and we both work for the power company so there you go. Also he mentioned that multi family dwellings have to have 25 percent of parking as EV charging/parking stations, oh boy!!!

MSN

9 in a row for the Kraken, I think I'm a bandwagon jumper on this cause it was hard to listen to them on the radio when they were on a massive losing streak. I don't get "Root Sports" where they show the games so must listen on radio.

It is a balmy 2F degrees with a bit of wind. I already went down to the shop and turned on heat in the lounge. Fired up the brass tumbler for prepping another load of brass. Got tangled up with a buddy and some bourbon last night so I am a bit dehydrated this morning. But I got almost 2000 rounds of 45acp ready to reload yesterday. A solid day.
You sure do, at 2 degrees out there what kind of heat are you using, I figure you keeper it heating for the last 40 hour ?

Mother nature is sure throwing curve balls if I am 11 degrees for the high and west Virginia will be 30 degrees today

Screenshot_20240114-080653_Google.jpg

You sure do, at 2 degrees out there what kind of heat are you using, I figure you keeper it heating for the last 40 hour ?
We are all electric. We are to far out for Nat gas, arghh. I was reluctant to put in a wood stove, but I am sure rethinking my position. I can likely build a wood stove in a couple three weeks or so. But the honking pipe is super expensive. Cost me almost 900 dollars in pipe. I can buy the steel and build the stove for half that. I am guessing the pipe is so pricey due to insurance and liability? I have a virtually unlimited supply of fuel on our back sixty acres. I have been cutting in a road at roughly ten ft a session. It is gnarly.

It's Satellite Sunday!

View attachment 1716191957
Good morning :D
For whatever reason the “new” satellites have been growing on me of late. I have looked at several. I really like the one you just posted. I am giving some very serious thought to building one for the nice little 360 nestled in my shop for a rainy day. I have been flip flopping between the satellite and an old jeep. The 360 is just taking up space, might as well put a wrapper on it!

-
Back