Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
[/URL]

If that link works, it's about a single cup coffee maker available at Fred's next employer :lol: Tell ya what, some MIT or Cal Poly grad on straight French Roast musta lost some sleep designing that thing :lol: Beans or ground, no filters, none of them little cup things. Tell it how bigga cup you're gonna use and push the start button
I got to say I like it, hmmm, showing it to my sugar britches now !

We're at -8 here this morning. Horses are in the barn, dogs were playing in the snow. Back inside for me, need some coffee to warm up.

If you get one let me know how it is. I’m interested
I sure will sistha, and do my best to do a video and a time laps, but I am just now thinking I might find one on utube now, I definitely will keep you updated on the cost of my bean choices and cost to make a few cups.

We're at -8 here this morning. Horses are in the barn, dogs were playing in the snow. Back inside for me, need some coffee to warm up.
Sounds like a tuff one there also, my temps was 14 degrees, now its 11 degrees, a cup off strong good coffee does sound good :thumbsup:

IMG_4742.jpeg
Not the greatest picture but doing a little treasure hunting at my in-laws. An old Dietz driving lantern.

I got all excited about a 66 or 67 Satellite Wagon I seen on CL. Hot rod for the granbrats here we come! I read the ad and sonuva gun the dang thing had a Slanty and 3 on the tree in it :BangHead:
So put a hair dryer on the slanty and puta 4spd in it.

Thought I was going to get to see a Steelers game this week. Nope. Will be on tomorrow when I am at work.
Wife likes the Eagles. Looks like thats ESPN?
Couldn't get Peakock to load last night. So no Chiefs.
I used to watch most of the playoffs at least, but when you can't get half the games, its just :bs_flag:

Looks like tonights games are regular networks. Might watch some, but really not that interested. If I can't see the teams I actually give a **** about, why watch the other? Are they making the Stuperbowl Pay-per-view yet? I say it's coming... Won't do that either. Rant over for now. LOL

Thought I was going to get to see a Steelers game this week. Nope. Will be on tomorrow when I am at work.
Wife likes the Eagles. Looks like thats ESPN?
Couldn't get Peakock to load last night. So no Chiefs.
I used to watch most of the playoffs at least, but when you can't get half the games, its just :bs_flag:

Looks like tonights games are regular networks. Might watch some, but really not that interested. If I can't see the teams I actually give a **** about, why watch the other? Are they making the Stuperbowl Pay-per-view yet? I say it's coming... Won't do that either. Rant over for now. LOL
Yep, we quit watching football for probably three years? When they started all the kneeling. Just started watching again this year. The peacock thing made me realize I did not miss the NFL. I got some Joe Bonamassa going, heater is cranked up and I got a couple thousand pieces of 45 acp staring at me. All good here!

Not a whole lot of people can say they still have their first car
Im close, my 76 dart sport i drove kim to hospital to have our first child,almost 32 years ago. And my power wagon i drove kim to have 2nd child,26 years ago.

Yep, we quit watching football for probably three years? When they started all the kneeling. Just started watching again this year. The peacock thing made me realize I did not miss the NFL. I got some Joe Bonamassa going, heater is cranked up and I got a couple thousand pieces of 45 acp staring at me. All good here!
Don't have any of his music but that may soon change, just found "If Heartaches Were Nickles" with Gregg Allman, holy crap is that good music!

-
Back