Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
WTF
1705843715518.png

Morning. Sitting here since the sun came up thinking about that day 11 years ago to the date where my knee blew out for the 3rd time and effectively ended my commissioning run. Some things just aren’t meant to be I suppose. Getting an E (excellent) rating in the first phase of OCS is nearly unheard of, though not impossible. Got that in land nav and tactical field leadership. Then 24 hours later, knee goes boom and I’m shipped home. What could have been?

Morning. Sitting here since the sun came up thinking about that day 11 years ago to the date where my knee blew out for the 3rd time and effectively ended my commissioning run. Some things just aren’t meant to be I suppose. Getting an E (excellent) rating in the first phase of OCS is nearly unheard of, though not impossible. Got that in land nav and tactical field leadership. Then 24 hours later, knee goes boom and I’m shipped home. What could have been?
Sounds like you gave it a hell of a go, that's cool at least. Kinda reminds me of a guy I put into the Navy when I was recruiting, went into Seal program and got DQ'd in the later phases when he blew his eardrum out, not sure what they were doing.

As a vendor of Fred’s famous hot dog stand
Not health inspected yet and want to spend time with you all and not get stuck roasting hot dogs for everyone in the park.
I'm trying to get a license to sell beer but I hear it's hard to get.

Many yrs ago at the show suddenly there was a lot of grumbling. A fellow was driving a 69 Mustang in the show. There was an announcer guy and he asked the fellow why on earth he would bring a Mustang to a Mopar show and his answer was” It has a 440 in it”

Many yrs ago at the show suddenly there was a lot of grumbling. A fellow was driving a 69 Mustang in the show. There was an announcer guy and he asked the fellow why on earth he would bring a Mustang to a Mopar show and his answer was” It has a 440 in it”
I want to take a Tesla and drop a poly into and park in all the EV parking spots at work and around town.

I new the Interceptors had 440's in them. I didn't know they had other models with smaller Mopar V8's
I saw one for sale at the Portland Expo swap meet, it's a big one for out here. Rough shape, I wish I could have afforded it at the time, think it was 9 or 11k, had the 440

-
Back