Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1705846526430.png

And would be cheap to build. If I had one I can do that.
Have a guy down in Texas that wants me to build him a center console for his 65 Cuda with a 4 speed.
He said he would bring his car to North Dakota so I could build and install it.
Wow what an honor and he's willing to pay whatever the cost.
Those little console covers aren't repopped and they are small and easy to ship. I would say maybe $100 each?

Those little console covers aren't repopped and they are small and easy to ship. I would say maybe $100 each?
Think less than that from the picture I've seen I could make 5 a day and my cost in material and labor would be low.

The deal of the day is

View attachment 1716195404
That being for sale probably means it not a good idea for me to go back to the desert and find those early '50s GM coupes and sedans that we put so many bullet holes in and retrieve them to put on eBay :rofl:

I am rethinking my position on grand kids. After having a house full yesterday, and eating at least a half batch of home made cookies by myself, topped off by ice cream and snacks all day I feel like the tactical three toed sloth this morning. No way I am getting on a scale! The boy wore Gracie Mae plumb out. They ran and ran. Little boys are the only ones that can do this to a Mal pup!

IMG_1097.jpeg

I am rethinking my position on grand kids. After having a house full yesterday, and eating at least a half batch of home made cookies by myself, topped off by ice cream and snacks all day I feel like the tactical three toed sloth this morning. No way I am getting on a scale! The boy wore Gracie Mae plumb out. They ran and ran. Little boys are the only ones that can do this to a Mal pup!

View attachment 1716195412
:rofl: :rofl:

Morning all nothing much to report we went out to dinner last night with friends of Cheryl’s who were also visiting the warmth. It was a place overlooking a marina. I thought with the boat mask and the sun setting it looked kinda cool so I shared it with you all. FYI in the old Gilligan’s Island show this is the same marina shown at the start of the show that they sail out of for that three hour cruise.
This morning we’re going to hike Diamond Head have brunch and then watch the Chiefs game. Have a great day!!

IMG_2456.jpeg

Morning all nothing much to report we went out to dinner last night with friends of Cheryl’s who were also visiting the warmth. It was a place overlooking a marina. I thought with the boat mask and the sun setting it looked kinda cool so I shared it with you all. FYI in the old Gilligan’s Island show this is the same marina shown at the start of the show that they sail out of for that three hour cruise.
This morning we’re going to hike Diamond Head have brunch and then watch the Chiefs game. Have a great day!!

View attachment 1716195413
Hope your Chiefs do better than my Packers!

-
Back