Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
From what I saw your Packers had a couple three chances to win that game and I wished they had.
Yep just to young, the whole world will point their finger at the young kicker but they made four quarters worth of young team mistakes. If I were coach of them I would sure be proud and be thinking to myself this is the absolute most valuable learning they can get. They are so very young, they will be a force in the years to come. Great season and valiant effort.

detroit-lions-logo-768x432.jpg

Yep just to young, the whole world will point their finger at the young kicker but they made four quarters worth of young team mistakes. If I were coach of them I would sure be proud and be thinking to myself this is the absolute most valuable learning they can get. They are so very young, they will be a force in the years to come. Great season and valiant effort.
When they drove down the field and stalled into a field goal, while better than nothing I thought they needed that TD. I don't blame a young QB for his errant throw in the end, didn't need to come down to that, should have at least gone to OT imo. I didn't like GB with Rodgers, I like them better now

Don't remember if I posted this yesterday but took down my fruit tree and blueberry netting, one tree got a snapped top but not too much damage. Sure took a lot longer to put this stuff up than take it down lol. May replace in Spring with heavier poles and go up one more level as trees are taller (they're drawfs).

netting.jpeg

netting1.jpeg

netting2.jpeg

Way too much backreading. Too cold for garage work again today. -5⁰ right now. Next 10 days will be above freezing and some rain. Crazy. How is everyone?

When I actually liked watching pro feetball, the Kitty cats were always a big NO. NFC North, GOOOOOOOD. Except the Kitty Cats, just put them over in the pile with the Faiders :lol:

When I actually liked watching pro feetball, the Kitty cats were always a big NO. NFC North, GOOOOOOOD. Except the Kitty Cats, just put them over in the pile with the Faiders :lol:
Faiders might have picked up Kirt Cousins, that could be a good thing for them, dunno

Whole lotta work right there!
Was a bit, setting the posts mostly, have 1 I will need to dig up/reset. Got these from a guy who went to Military Surplus auctions, he's near an Army/Airforce base (old McChord AFB and Ft. Lewis Army now JBLM). That guy had a TON of stuff and was getting harassed frequently for having it all out in his yard. Anyway, he has a heavier duty version of those 4 ft. aluminum poles pictured, think I'll go with those because I'm going up 4 feet all the way around.

Less than 12 hours and we pick up our pup. She spent a week at a boarder, who has a toddler, i guess the two became good buddies and took turns wearing each other out.

Wow going through the stuff sent to me from my sisters house. Holy crap pics of family members back to 1914 so far and just dented it really.

So there's a good chance that the upcoming Super Bowl will hold no interest for me, unless KC gets there, Mahomes is entertaining to watch. As an option Famoso is having Test & Tune that same weekend :steering:Just might be some Nitro cars there :thumbsup: with March Meet just a few weeks away and NHRA just around the corner.

I agree they should be a strong contender for the next few years.

Last edited:
-
Back