Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just got rained out, but I made some pretty serious progress today on my blueberry terrace. Getting ready to chain saw and bolt together rail road ties. I gotta make some splice plates. I am glad it rained, the shovel was whipping this old fat guys butt!

View attachment 1716221425

Is your tractor painted the right color

Big block though ( @toolmanmike )

1965 Dodge coronet 440

Screenshot_20240314_145407_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240314_145424_Facebook.jpg

Well, that’s it for today. Added the lighter socket to middle panel. And made a flat die for my planishing hammer,to touch up the ashtray cover. Way better now

IMG_0460.jpeg

for some reason last night i ordered some 3/8-16 bolts and now i have no idea why or what for... I need to mount my battery box but i think it's all 5/16... will use them eventually. I really should put the battery in the trunk but don't wanna...
Really starting to get a itch to get this thing running.. praying the bottom end of the motor isn't junk

So making dinner I decided to make some Mack and cheese in a casserole. A bit early for making dinner but I'm trying to get everything ready.
Thought I'd try the rice noodles and opened the package and found this package of cheese in there. I may be a bit morbid in my thinking but? Hoppiness starts here? :wtf: That's a rabbit ***. :BangHead:

IMG_20240314_142912285.jpg

IMG_20240314_142842586.jpg

So making dinner I decided to make some Mack and cheese in a casserole. A bit early for making dinner but I'm trying to get everything ready.
Thought I'd try the rice noodles and opened the package and found this package of cheese in there. I may be a bit morbid in my thinking but? Hoppiness starts here? :wtf: That's a rabbit ***. :BangHead:

View attachment 1716221468

View attachment 1716221469
:lol: :lol:

I just ordered a Extra Cheesy Superoni pizza pie from Rocky Rococo's in town. Will be done by the time I get out of work. Woohoo!

View attachment 1716221468

View attachment 1716221469
O that is funny right there. I see months worth of material! Meme after Meme!

Our rain shower turned into a tornado. It passed well north of us by several miles so no real damage just a lot of rain and wind. But it is cramping my grilling style for dinner.
That's a lucky thing. Grilling is second to you guys being safe. Unless you can watch the tornado in the distance while grilling, then that would be cool

Our rain shower turned into a tornado. It passed well north of us by several miles so no real damage just a lot of rain and wind. But it is cramping my grilling style for dinner.
Glad you got missed John. You can Alway's stop over here for dinner. Tonight it's Rabbit hole Suprise.

Pizza and salad tonight. Kim found some frozen pizza that is pretty good.

I really want to go back to shop and start on the cluster panel. Sad i need to cut the dash, but whatever needs to be done. Im thinking when Studebaker is done, i will start on the Dart.

Pizza and salad tonight. Kim found some frozen pizza that is pretty good.

I really want to go back to shop and start on the cluster panel. Sad i need to cut the dash, but whatever needs to be done. Im thinking when Studebaker is done, i will start on the Dart.
Dart! pictures of it please.

-
Back