Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_4630.jpeg

IMG_3013.jpeg

I has a parts car…to fix this one

thank you Halifax, will post any questions i have
Welcome to the coffee crew CudaKid, hope you can hang with us here and take 50 percent of what you see here to the bank, the rest you can enjoy but toss aside. But I must admit there are some sharp members here enjoying life as it hits us, feel free to share and above all enjoy, hope we can put a smile on your face at times.

Good morning Friday coffee Crew, we made it to Friday again

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA (1).jpeg

Gooooood Afternoon from sunny and hot 94 deg Viet Nam.........
Good morning from an early wet shower storm, busy early storm watching here at 1am
Hello from wet and warm Pennsylvania.
Maybe I should rephrase that.
Same here, wet and it got wild last night and early this morning, good morning

Replacing head gaskets today. Well I'm not.
I'm just going to watch lol.
I, not ready to lean over fenders and pull heads .
Agree, last heads I changed out on an engine was back in 86, Oldsmobile big block out of town, took two weeks to get over that.
Anyone here near Youngstown Ohio?
I'm looking for a first car for one of my grandsons. Needs something with leg room. 16 years old and 6' 3"
Sounds like a used truck buy to me, I believe trucks make a great first automobile

Good Morning Crew. I am off to see the Wizard...the wonderful Wizard of....well the Social Security office. Hopefully find a Wizard there

Morning all and happy Friday to the working class. Skipped yesterday just plain tired. We had a chit load of storms Wednesday night all night the weather monitor on the phone kept going off so not much sleep. We had several tornados in the area (no damage in my piece of the world) wind, rain, and hail. Today nothing headed to the cardio class, last shoulder PT, and an afternoon of golf with my best golf partner...Cheryl. Have a great day and a better start to your weekend.

Morning!
Friday it is!
Will go up above freezing and rain/snow expected.
Back in shop and get after the instrument panel install.

Morning all and happy Friday to the working class. Skipped yesterday just plain tired. We had a chit load of storms Wednesday night all night the weather monitor on the phone kept going off so not much sleep. We had several tornados in the area (no damage in my piece of the world) wind, rain, and hail. Today nothing headed to the cardio class, last shoulder PT, and an afternoon of golf with my best golf partner...Cheryl. Have a great day and a better start to your weekend.
Treva and I felt the same way yesterday, storms and tornado warnings till 1am , 60 and clouds moving out now. You and Cheryl have a gem dandy day.

-
Back