Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
some people grow up in a welfare type environment and once they find their way in - there is little to no incentive to get out.. it's friggin' sad really..

Hey guys, please keep Tony Fields in your prayers. He posted a note on Facebook that he probably wouldn't make it to see 2018 and his Dr. and nurses agreed. That would be tough. My problems and worries are pale by comparison to what he is going on right now.
oh hell... :( - that sucks big time.. consider it done.

Hey guys, please keep Tony Fields in your prayers. He posted a note on Facebook that he probably wouldn't make it to see 2018 and his Dr. and nurses agreed. That would be tough. My problems and worries are pale by comparison to what he is going on right now.
Prayers on the way Mike.

Not exactly sure who that is????????

I have been trying to do that for a long time. hard to do when the wife will not let me do it. Never would have gone to him even taking a semester off, seen it in the guard to often they take a semester off and never go back!:mob:

Ray, I think they are talking about my Asshat BIL's 35yr old CHILD...
My last child didn't leave here until he was 23...

WAY past that
Boot in azz and get F out and have a nice day.

Got kinda the same thing with my girls daughter, 20 years old, opted out of college, perfectly happy working a part time gig and floppin' here, and the only thing she's worried about is if she can afford a 30k car to get to her next nail appointment. And doesn't contribute a dime.

I was raised differently and raised my kids the same way. You want what? Go get a job.

Sorry to start another conversation here guys. I have one at home but he is just 19. He has a job at least and we have had conversations lately about going to tech school and getting at least a associates degree in something even if it's not your life long goal.

My kid is one semester away from a associates, Freaking thing that really gets to me he is really smart always been honors and on the deans list all of college.

Funny thing with kids my daughter was always the bad one now she is doing great, he was always the good one and now........

I live by him, I'm gonna go see him tomorrow after work. Man I hate to hear that

Not exactly sure who that is????????
Tony is a long time A body member. He has a pair of Fabo banners he used to take along with his 68 cuda that I do believe he's owned since new. He's a great great guy. @Kegan B has been going over to help him out for a while now.

I'm stopping by thursday on my way home from school. Here soon I'm pulling apart the front on the SL so we can drive him around in it this summer.

Capture.PNG

I'm stopping by thursday on my way home from school. Here soon I'm pulling apart the front on the SL so we can drive him around in it this summer.
When I get back in June, let me know, I'll come help. Need to take him for a drive in the cuda a few times too.

When I get back in June, let me know, I'll come help. Need to take him for a drive in the cuda a few times too.
Will do. It's getting a rack, all new bushings and possibly tie rods. I got the starter back in the '67 so it can be driven.

Of course working on my 69, I look under the dash. Jeez, lots of xtra wiring that does God knows what. Going to get that all figured out and removed. some guys, the car LOOKS and RUNS great but the hidden things....

Of course working on my 69, I look under the dash. Jeez, lots of xtra wiring that does God knows what. Going to get that all figured out and removed. some guys, the car LOOKS and RUNS great but the hidden things....
yea - I ran into the same thing with mine the first year I had it - what a nightmare!

-
Back