Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
mine was FUBAR!! - thankfully they left most of the original wiring in there - just not hooked up - I had to install a directional switch on the steering column.. that was fun..
That is the crazy thing, everything on mine works. But why all the extra crap is a mystery, for now at least.

I spied a bright red '66 Dart Convertible just now. It had the 270 trim on the fenders I think. Didn't get the camera up fast enough and there was too much traffic to loiter.

I did manage to catch this, though:
View attachment 1715050739

Looks like a Camaro to me. Not sure about the tow vehicle but I imagine it is GM, too.
tow car looks like a Catalina maybe

That is the crazy thing, everything on mine works. But why all the extra crap is a mystery, for now at least.
I was not happy when I started digging into mine - the was said to me to be "street legal" - - pffft... where? Because last time I checked directionals were required everywhere...

I spied a bright red '66 Dart Convertible just now. It had the 270 trim on the fenders I think. Didn't get the camera up fast enough and there was too much traffic to loiter.

I did manage to catch this, though:
View attachment 1715050739

Looks like a Camaro to me. Not sure about the tow vehicle but I imagine it is GM, too.
Tow car looks like a Pontiac. Nice shot.

Tow car looks like a Pontiac. Nice shot.
The whole car was full of cartons and old carpets, looked like. Really dusty. Prolly a project that stalled for fifteen years that some lucky punk finally managed to wring out of someones hands.

The whole car was full of cartons and old carpets, looked like. Really dusty. Prolly a project that stalled for fifteen years that some lucky punk finally managed to wring out of someones hands.
I recently heard rumor of an early 70's Scamp in a barn around here - guy said the people will NOT sell it.. I still may bug him for the location...

Good score for sure. Im not into GM but real be a nice car. I have a chance to get a failed project car a 69 Pontiac Firebird, convertible. Real cheap, all is there and mostly new. Good price but is a GM!

I recently heard rumor of an early 70's Scamp in a barn around here - guy said the people will NOT sell it.. I still may bug him for the location...
You bring a bunch of 100 dollar bills to the meeting, you will get it.

You bring a bunch of 100 dollar bills to the meeting, you will get it.
Most people these days have never seen a few thousand dollars in cash in one place before. All ATM and checks. Debit cards, credit cards.....

Good score for sure. Im not into GM but real be a nice car. I have a chance to get a failed project car a 69 Pontiac Firebird, convertible. Real cheap, all is there and mostly new. Good price but is a GM!
Some years the Camaros look almost as good as a '70 'Cuda.

-
Back