Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You can live vicariously through me this evening! I'm planning on drinkin enough for 2 or 3 tonight!
Usually crash pretty soon after work. So very few 'good' beverages during the week. Really looking forward to Saturday. Especially since TMM sent that bottle.... :thumbsup:

Been busy this afternoon. I installed 3 thermostats that came today and pulled the old carpet and pad out of the family room. Time for a toddy.
Oh and I sold a LD4B to a member today. When I was selling tools I had a garage full of boxes. I think I'll have to buy one to ship a intake manifold now. LOL Tomorrows project.

Oh and I sold a LD4B to a member today. When I was selling tools I had a garage full of boxes. I think I'll have to buy one to ship a intake manifold now. LOL Tomorrows project.
I tripped over the M1 single plane manifold I took off my 360 Magnum in the basement today. I really should think about selling it.

I tripped over the M1 single plane manifold I took off my 360 Magnum in the basement today. I really should think about selling it.
Yep, it also has the blank posts on it for machining for EFI. Should have some value.

I like farting in a elevator. Fart on the 3rd floor and leave it there! (from George Carlin)

I like to silent fart in the aslile of the grocery store, and just keep walking past everyone. I take peek back, when I get to the end, to see who's watching who

-
Back