Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This happened to Wifeys car while I was gone. She didn't even have the decency to keep the Deer for me. WTF??
1121170659_HDR.jpg
1121170700_HDR.jpg

Nice, hey a bit late but a suggestion, put translucent panels under the eaves by the top, amazing how much light it lets in. Looks great!

This happened to Wifeys car while I was gone. She didn't even have the decency to keep the Deer for me. WTF??
View attachment 1715113343 View attachment 1715113344
wow ! I am happy she did not get hurt by swerving into something, we had a gall hit a parked car in a yard for sale and it broke her leg , messed up everything on the two cars, she was driving a Toyota truck, parked car was a Ford crown Vic .. dang deer are taking over here in my neck of the wood..

Nice, hey a bit late but a suggestion, put translucent panels under the eaves by the top, amazing how much light it lets in. Looks great!
I will bring that up at our nect meeting, son is doing a siding job , it felt good to be alone on the hill yesterday, just me, Buddy and a cold beer on a sunny day

image:11040.jpg

Well have to run, today is supposed to hit 57 good day to paint some sun stuff, prob last day to do it this year. Have fun all and keep in touch with yourselves!

-
Back