Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Inner city gangs.

Gangster Disciple Killers=GDK
ViceLords=VLs

If you ever see graffiti with Tritons, its either the GDKs or the VLs, both use Triton symbols in their graffiti, depending on which direction the triton is pointing.

We're in the burbs, those guys are in the city... Fortunately, they do not hang out around here...

Good point, went ahead and sent the text to ask. figured its a no win situation regardless.
Good move. Everybody wondering what is going on would only add stress to the situation. Unless they are all still prepared to get together, I would encourage them to all do there own thing. When is the funeral? Would seem very awkward to me having a group celebration of thanks before it. Each with immediate family sounds much better. But as someone said, try to make sure nobody is left hanging with nowhere to go for dinner.

Good Morning all

Hi Mitch...I was in another thread for a while...

You still in VN??? How was/is it???
Hey Karl... Got back here on Monday.. Viet Nam....Adventure of a lifetime... Simply Incredible......I Love it....I'll be back....AGAIN....

Good move. Everybody wondering what is going on would only add stress to the situation. Unless they are all still prepared to get together, I would encourage them to all do there own thing. When is the funeral? Would seem very awkward to me having a group celebration of thanks before it. Each with immediate family sounds much better. But as someone said, try to make sure nobody is left hanging with nowhere to go for dinner.

Good Morning all
don't know yet

Sorry Chris about your wife's and your family's loss. I like your idea of you preparing a meal for your household, make enough to share and have faith that if it is meant to be, others will join you, also you can bring food to others if that seems like what's best. You are looked upon as the head of the family and whatever you do it will be respected.

Sorry Chris about your wife's and your family's loss. I like your idea of you preparing a meal for your household, make enough to share and have faith that if it is meant to be, others will join you, also you can bring food to others if that seems like what's best. You are looked upon as the head of the family and whatever you do it will be respected.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah no. That's clearly my mother in law. But thanks for the condolences. I'm planning on a ham, sweet potatoes, green beans, mac and cheese, corn on the cob and pumpkin pie and strawberry cheese cake.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah no. That's clearly my mother in law. But thanks for the condolences. I'm planning on a ham, sweet potatoes, green beans, mac and cheese, corn on the cob and pumpkin pie and strawberry cheese cake.

Don't be so sure, you may not realize it really is you....

Time to make the sausage dressing for tomorrow's pot luck at work. Not sure how much participation there will be this year but it feels more like Thanksgiving to me when I make this family dish. Brings back happy memories of Grandma bringing Cool-Whip, and we used the special china my Grandpa got two sets of, when he worked for the china manufacturer and they went out of business, the workers got dishes instead of a paycheck.
Andover China Company

My dad passed dec 23,1983. We still had christmas dinner. It was pretty quiet.

Remember the fird i was yippin about? Lemme refresh your memory...u
A76FBAFA-E6AC-4A5A-9FED-F8A7303E47E8.jpeg
6314866F-398B-41BB-8DBD-F5656261A148.jpeg
A8D4C1E7-4BE3-4A90-87AE-6850B7C0F231.jpeg

I'm not sure if mike wants me to post this link or not but I'm going too anyway. Maybe its been posted already but I sure missed it and it possible I'm not the only one. After reading Scampy's comments, I just randomly started clicking back on pages and re-reading, he's got a very valid point that I can't help but agree with. Some of the images, comments and jokes probably would be best suited for the NSFW Blue forum part of FABO. I'm sure this isn't gonna go over well with everyone in here and no one is forcing anything on anyone but I think a redirection may be warranted because if its bad enough to run Scampy off, then it no doubt is pushing the envelope with Joey as well. We dont have to stop being ourselves and we dont need to be ashamed,, or stop being masculine or anything, but lets reel it back in somewhat. I also will say that I'm sure i've made inappropriate comments at one time or another, so I also apologize to everyone who may have found it distasteful.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...o-and-what-has-happened-along-the-way.394951/

I'm not sure if mike wants me to post this link or not but I'm going too anyway. Maybe its been posted already but I sure missed it and it possible I'm not the only one. After reading Scampy's comments, I just randomly started clicking back on pages and re-reading, he's got a very valid point that I can't help but agree with. Some of the images, comments and jokes probably would be best suited for the NSFW Blue forum part of FABO. I'm sure this isn't gonna go over well with everyone in here and no one is forcing anything on anyone but I think a redirection may be warranted because if its bad enough to run Scampy off, then it no doubt is pushing the envelope with Joey as well. We dont have to stop being ourselves and we dont need to be ashamed,, or stop being masculine or anything, but lets reel it back in somewhat. I also will say that I'm sure i've made inappropriate comments at one time or another, so I also apologize to everyone who may have found it distasteful.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...o-and-what-has-happened-along-the-way.394951/

the really crude stuff probably went over my head like it usually does but I would say there are no issues, because guys will be guys and it's a public place.

Hi, Rani.... I see you are back in the US also... I just got back Monday... Hope you had a great trip...@Rainy Day Auto

Last edited:

Sorry I ran Scampy off. I didn't mean to offend..

-
Back