Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lunch Yesterday.
PXL_20220223_050343280.jpg

Now taking my Yamaha to the shop for the digital display to be repaired. I checked with them last week they took the serial number of the bike and ordered the part I need. They just called and said they got it. Also I need them to check under the chassis there's a noise in the suspension somewhere when you hit bumps. Maybe have them change the oil also. Then go to breakfast with my beautiful woman.
PXL_20220226_020757833.MP.jpg
PXL_20220226_020811317.jpg

Yumm, that looks good for you to the way it was cooked.

It has been a crazy day for me, wife and I got off the hill and had breakfast together, go to a new little flea market and walk in , I opened the door for my wife and she was face to face with one of my old girl friends, wife didn't recognize her, good.. then I here her say Was you going to introduce me to your wife Mike! Oh lord here we go ! I said well Tammy how you been, I didn't recognize you..I am sorry, Treva , this is Tammy Graham... well they talked as I walked around then out to the truck, she was in there a long time.. she seemed fine but I was a bit spooked because I was seeing her the same time I was seeing my wife..

Thats enough of that, good evening everyone .

It has been a crazy day for me, wife and I got off the hill and had breakfast together, go to a new little flea market and walk in , I opened the door for my wife and she was face to face with one of my old girl friends, wife didn't recognize her, good.. then I here her say Was you going to introduce me to your wife Mike! Oh lord here we go ! I said well Tammy how you been, I didn't recognize you..I am sorry, Treva , this is Tammy Graham... well they talked as I walked around then out to the truck, she was in there a long time.. she seemed fine but I was a bit spooked because I was seeing her the same time I was seeing my wife..

Not sure if I should like that or not..:lol:

:eek::eek::eek:

Had a close encounter with some deer on my ride home. 2 crossed in front of me and 2 more were about to. I stopped. First 2 kept going and the other 2 stayed on the side, but were in position to run across. I waited briefly and they didn't move. I start to move and it lunges toward the road. I stop it stops. :wtf: Finally, I beeped and it ran away a few steps and I hit the gas and got through. :steering: LOL

How's things on the other side of the planet Mitch? Looks like you and your gal have some fun times.

Good morning day dreamers...all I can offer is that it's really Saturday today.
Other than that, sunshine and warmer temperatures today through next weekend.
I'll take it!! :thumbsup:

-
Back