Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Been sitting in this plane since 15:30, its now 17:57. Still not off the ground. ******* air canada sucks. And i hate toronto airport.
A buddy of mine works for them . I’ll pass your message along

View attachment 1716191747
Facebook marketplace never disappoints
We were getting ready to set off a shot one day at the quarry. We parked our personal vehicles near the equipment we operated and that area was right next to the quarry. All those vehicles had to be moved to an area across the yard from the quarry where we had to remain during the blast. Scalemaster left the scalehouse and everything. We set out there waiting for the powder monkey to do his thing, he was taking cover under one of the big haul trucks to set off the shot. Alvin sends his signal which was a long rope attached to the air horn on the haul truck :lol: As the horn blast ends I hear this rumble behind us all and look up to see 4 USN fighter jets heading right over us towards the quarry :eek: They were doing their terrain following thing under the radar and did it frequently right over us at the quarry. they were just barely past the pit when that shot went off. I know they had to feel it. Not even clear of the next ridge when the rocks started flying

DOH!.jpg

Last edited:
Well Mike hope we both wake up tomorrow alive. :thumbsup:
After overworking myself this morning moving snow, then reading a article from the Heart Assn. how dangerous snow removal is for heart patients, it kind of scared me. Now, every little pain and tingle, I wonder if I hurt something. I sure don't think so. My pulse rate came right down and I don't have any real pains or numbness. I can even do a EKG on my watch that said was OK. It was just an eye opener. I have a appt. with the heart Dr. in a few weeks. All should be good. And if not? They can fix a lot of things nowdays. Back when I had my surgery, I have a couple pipes with partial blockage. Not enough for them to fix though. (Insurance probably wouldn't pay)

Rotor Rooter the pipe or wait till it's plugged and you have to open the yard up with a backhoe to replace a chunk. :rofl: :BangHead:

I guess I could have watched Flippernfrenz get beat up by the Cheeps, I got Peecrock an din't know it. I did see the last 2 minutes. Andy Reid did have some ice in his mustache :lol:

12 frigging degrees, I know the plumbers in town will get busy after all this cold a.s weather moves out, feel sorry for anyone not prepared for it, prayers this morning.

Still not happy about air travel, but damn, its sure nice here.hotel right next to port.

IMG_0273.jpeg

Got me a couple pots simmering on the stove, humidity is just to low when heating my little cottage on the hill, 33 percent this morning, hope to get it back up to 55 60 percent

Good morning everyone. Cold seems to be the theme this week. Not much going on today. We are just headed to breakfast with the in laws and then picking up an engine stand from them.

Good morning everyone. Cold seems to be the theme this week. Not much going on today. We are just headed to breakfast with the in laws and then picking up an engine stand from them.
What is the mode of transportation this morning Betty ? And how are the roads in Pennsylvania today ?

Good morning folks. Happy Sunday. Sorry about your weather woes. Seeing negative numbers frightens me.. I'll wait til spring to head back North..
Took me a minute, i didnt realize its sunday. Lost a day to travel i guess.

Good morning all. Mike, it’s 12 degrees here also. But on the negative side
12 frigging degrees, I know the plumbers in town will get busy after all this cold a.s weather moves out, feel sorry for anyone not prepared for it, prayers this morning.

Good morning my frozen friends, 20 below here and with the wind blowing it's a stay in side kinda day.

I see the sun popping up, and there's nothing that can make me go outside for a picture :lol:

Good Morning All! Stoking the fire was first up on things to do, football and beer follow, that's it!
Stoking the fire and getting a cup of coffee as I dressed in the morning is a thing I enjoy not doing anymore.

-
Back