Sunset

-
I took this last night with a crackberry. Too bad I didnt have my Fuji S2Pro......Nice op.
IMG-20120922-00458.jpg

You all need fires for nice sunsets? All of ours look like this because of the smoggy air over L.A! :-(

I took this last night with a crackberry. Too bad I didnt have my Fuji S2Pro......Nice op.
IMG-20120922-00458.jpg

You all need fires for nice sunsets? All of ours look like this because of the smoggy air over L.A! :-(

I saw that last night, it was wicked.

Nice pictures but looks COOOLD.... I bet those would be some really pretty shots in the summer.
During the winter it is frosty like that damn near every morning. Pretty much anytime it is below 40* or so the fog lifts off the lake. There has been a few days where the fog was covering the entire neighbor hood. Summer time.......don't think I have any pictures. Will have to look......

Here is a picture my daughter took at her place in Colorado.
Every time I try to catch a rainbow it just looks weird......nice picture.....

I have close to 600 pictures I took when we went to see the Eagles over in Idaho, will see if there is any ones worth posting.

IMG-20120922-00458.jpg

I have some pictures of the smoggy Phoenix sunsets somewhere.

During the winter it is frosty like that damn near every morning. Pretty much anytime it is below 40* or so the fog lifts off the lake. There has been a few days where the fog was covering the entire neighbor hood. Summer time.......don't think I have any pictures. Will have to look......

Every time I try to catch a rainbow it just looks weird......nice picture.....

I have close to 600 pictures I took when we went to see the Eagles over in Idaho, will see if there is any ones worth posting.

Thanks on behalf of my daughter. I am l just not a camera buff.

Nice pictures people Here are a couple from the Oregon Coast

Attachments

• P1000092.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 205
  • P1000079.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 206
  • P1000095.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 212
  • P1000098.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 216
not a sunset, but i had some wicked looking clouds overhead today

Attachments

• clouds1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 196
  • clouds6.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 203
About 100 miles.....

When I moved from Bremerton back home to Illinois in 2001, I unfortunately had an unplanned layover in Ritzville from Saturday evening until Tuesday afternoon. I stopped there for gas and got back on the highway, and promptly blew the rear main seal in my engine. Got towed back to town and had to wait until Monday morning to get it fixed. Tuesday morning I was back on the road, 30 miles down the highway, and blew the front pump seal on my transmission. Made it back to Ritzville, got it fixed, and got the HELL out of Dodge as quick as I could! Ain't been back since!

After the time change,sunsets are so beautiful.in cali.Stay tuned.....

A sunset over the snowmobile trail in the UP of Michigan...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC01369.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 167
Here are a couple that I took back in May while we were fishing.

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 149
  • sunset2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 164
-
Back