Welcome back rumblefish360

-

TXDart

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Hey I see ya are back and glad ya back !!!
Where is the wild one (Justin).
:prayer:

Miss the honestness,Rob. Quite frankly, I didn't see any wrong doing....

Thanks. IDK where 1W&C is. I got a week for calling a spade a spade and such other nonsense BS. Though the message read, "I should know better"

I hope Justin comes back. His thread went sideways and got twisted fast.

Well, back to the fun to see who's doing what with what on there rides!

Lmao,off ! ^^^ .Quite frankly,Robert,miss yourand Justin's honest input. Not everyone,wants bland input,about boring *** Comp Thumper cams(;yuck!),and bowl porting threads....

Yep-welcome back you guys go a different route than I but a bunch of information is always great.We don't always agree but it would be a boring site if everyone came on here and agreed on everything

Yep-welcome back you guys go a different route than I but a bunch of information is always great.We don't always agree but it would be a boring site if everyone came on here and agreed on everything

I agree!

Thanks fellas.

I enjoy the various input views and routes taken. My view point is I have no money and you probably don't ethier. Do what makes sense because the confines of your wallet are always smaller than your dreams. This however does not make the goal I unachieveable.
(SP?)

I apparently missed whatever happened... (I havent been on as much as usual as of late) that being said, welcome back!!

You were gone? I knew Justin disappeared but he does that now and again just like the rest of us.

Yea, 7 days for telling it like it is, blunt, honest, direct without the B.S. between the lines wording in calling someone something.

Ya wanna call me a son-of-a-*****, just say it!

Welcom back Rob. It was a dull 7 days around here. Much like elevator musak.I hope Justin decides to return sometime soon. When he does, we can get all of FABO to make one big group hug and sing Cumbaya! LOLI wish I was close enough to you to buy you a brew.Art

Welcome back, I must have missed something some where or just enjoyed the weather outside out of this chair Rob, have a good'an :glasses7:

it was a thread on a street race. Much like in the NFL, the instigator of the negativity gets away scott free and its the guy who throws the 2nd punch that gets the flag. Justin told a story, was personally insulted and flamed in the very next post and it went down hill from there. A few golden boys who were flaming it from the start whined to moderators and instead of just shutting it down they banned these guys. A bunch of crap. You should see some of my private messages from some people here when I had the gall to question an opinion a different golden boy gave back 6 months ago. I guess I should have forwarded it to the police to have him locked out for life but I just dealt with it, or ignored it because I'm a big boy.

I missed the issue here, but i'm glad your back Rob.:thumbrig: A banned former mod??? SMH!!!

Now, im glad the guy below has a thick skin, cause i'm comin for him.....lol.

I am thick skinned so I not much for sugar coating it.:D

Seriously, great picks on the NHRA Pick-um game the last two weeks. Now "I" think your a SOB.....:D. Good luck with your Reading picks. Fairly warm with showers possible doesn't help. It's getting tough to choose now, but it is fun.

you guys barely noticed he is back today??

he has been back since 9/22/13 .....LOL

:smilebox:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=249884 see post 64 the one you ignored and 80 and 120 and 163,167,194,224,226,233,282,290 and anybody ever here about a member named turd ferguson getting tossed for openly badmouthing and belittleing MeMike that was the first time I banned Justine
Yea, 7 days for telling it like it is, blunt, honest, direct without the B.S. between the lines wording in calling someone something.

Ya wanna call me a son-of-a-*****, just say it!

Why didn't you just close the tread on about page 3? It was overdone at that point. So by letting it go on and on it's as much the moderators fault at that point. And you don't need to go through all those posts to see the insults, just look at post 2 and tell me that was all okee dokee

well, no need re-hash ....he is back and everyone is happy and he can show us more pics of his projects and move on ....i hope. :toothy9:

Why didn't you just close the tread on about page 3? It was overdone at that point. So by letting it go on and on it's as much the moderators fault at that point. And you don't need to go through all those posts to see the insults, just look at post 2 and tell me that was all okee dokee

Please read post #64 & #68 before making further judgments about the thread in question. I personally had closed that thread already, but received a PM from Justin that it was unfair to him and he didn't like being censored. I agreed & reopened it........

Despite what was posted earlier, I am not aware of any other complaints or Mods involved in that thread prior to ME

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showpost.php?p=1970144091&postcount=68

well C is right in post 64 ....people really need to think before name calling and saying mean things .....not a single out but EVERYONE.

even I have said things I regret now ....I said mean things before and it hurt someone it was not supposed to ....but that's what happens when you don't think first.
its better to think first than having to wish you had a time machine to go back.

-
Back