Welcome back rumblefish360

-
Yea, 7 days for telling it like it is, blunt, honest, direct without the B.S. between the lines wording in calling someone something.

Ya wanna call me a son-of-a-*****, just say it!

Wow, that's exactly what I did with my first post in that thread....... And you got mad because of it.

******This will be my only post on the subject.*******

During your time off many of us have committed ourselves to being more polite for the overall benefit of FABO and because it's the right thing to do.

We had a great, long time member, that left (but was convinced to return) because the overall tone of far too many threads was turning negative.

A fresh start is an opportunity for a fresh attitude.

1968FormulaS.....While I don't disagree with parts of your post above ^^^

I completely object to your "wife's" posts in the thread in question........Why in the world would she post to this thread with drivel only meant to fuel the fire?

I also noticed that "she" has since changed her profile from NC to OR

I already mentioned that I really don't like people who pose here to cause trouble for our members.........

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showpost.php?p=1970147174&postcount=294

My wife is from NC. I told her about the thread and she started posting. It's really as simple as that.

Post #16
"Much like in the NFL, the instigator of the negativity gets away scott free and its the guy who throws the 2nd punch that gets the flag."

Is the only reason I posted here at all.

Now I'm out.

LOL @ Moper

Group hug? Hummm, are we all naked? And is Rani included?
LOL

Thanks for the warm welcome back. We can do like Rani said, no re hashing is needed. We all yelled and screamed. Big deal.

But did he get time off? Just wondering.

it was a thread on a street race. Much like in the NFL, the instigator of the negativity gets away scott free and its the guy who throws the 2nd punch that gets the flag. Justin told a story, was personally insulted and flamed in the very next post and it went down hill from there. A few golden boys who were flaming it from the start whined to moderators and instead of just shutting it down they banned these guys. A bunch of crap. You should see some of my private messages from some people here when I had the gall to question an opinion a different golden boy gave back 6 months ago. I guess I should have forwarded it to the police to have him locked out for life but I just dealt with it, or ignored it because I'm a big boy.

Interesting way to look at it....guy verbally assaulted those that disagreed with him is how I saw it...Six of one....half dozen of another....

LOL @ Moper

Group hug? Hummm, are we all naked? And is Rani included?
LOL

Thanks for the warm welcome back. We can do like Rani said, no re hashing is needed. We all yelled and screamed. Big deal.

Clothes ON,Hash only,,,,,,,,no rehash:toothy9:

It's about time!!! I've been totally missing my internet husband. :-D Thanks for the birthday call too Rob << hug >>

Interesting way to look at it....guy verbally assaulted those that disagreed with him is how I saw it...Six of one....half dozen of another....

Read post 2 and tell me the OP, Justin didn't have a right to defend himself from a personal and deratory insulting post. There was nothing derogatory or insulting in post 1, his. Post 2 was the first punch and why Isaid its always the guy defending himself that gets the flag. The difference here is the mods have it all laid out in front of them and are working in hindsight. In the NFLthey have to work with what they see on the spot.

In the NFL, they can rely on the Instant Replay and that cool little hidden camera behind the cloak for the referee. Here on FABO, too many members are allowed to hide behind a cloak of their own ...

And the instant replay (posts left behind) isn't ised or thought of.

Welcome back Rob. You're the guy that turned me onto FABO in the first place.

I'm not gonna get into the "original thread" arguement. Let's try to put that all behind us.....

I missed the issue here, but i'm glad your back Rob.:thumbrig: A banned former mod??? SMH!!!

Now, im glad the guy below has a thick skin, cause i'm comin for him.....lol.

Seriously, great picks on the NHRA Pick-um game the last two weeks. Now "I" think your a SOB.....:D. Good luck with your Reading picks. Fairly warm with showers possible doesn't help. It's getting tough to choose now, but it is fun.
Ok Rick give it your best shot :D. I have been lucky lately :smilebox:. As for this thread I am not sure what went on as I missed it.

Thanks Krazy, cool place ain't it?!?!

Welcome back Rob, you were one of the first that gave me some good advice when I joined a while back.

Rob gives honest advice that has worked for him,(and good info) bar none. I'll leave it at that.

-
Back