´69 Dart 340

-
and today the engine bay became a shot of clearcoat. Lookin´ good:thumblef:

ready1.jpg

www.dart340.blogspot.com

Greets to FABO

Juergen

and again long time no updates here but the work goes on to bring the Dart back on the track. I bought a hemiscoop and installed it, made some stiffening plates for the lca´s, some parts came back from the powdercoater. Please check out my blog.
Greets
Juergen

haube15.jpg

plates6.jpg

fenderright5.jpg

and now, a big step for me, both fenders are painted and i´m very happy with the result
CIMG3626.JPG

the hoodscoop is on it´s place and the semiblack hood is ready to go back on the car
hood1.jpg

some suspension parts came back from the powdercoater, new bushings and balljoints are installed
uca4.jpg

I hope you fabo guys like the progress on my car :wave:

Greets from germany

Juergen

Juergen, your car is going to look beängstigend with that cream body and flat black hood. I studied your language in high school sometime in the last century but your English is far better than my Deutsch ever was.

Kepp posting with your progress.

finally the engine is back in the car, still waiting for some parts to be delivered but i think i´ll reach my goal and bring the dart back on track to the customizer east meeting in helmbrechts :)

CIMG3884.JPG

Nice build. How hard is it to get parts??

@Evildart, thanks to summit and ebay i became all the parts i need via airfright from the united states, small parts like oilfilters, airfilters and sparks are available in germany

okidoki boys, here we are back again with a 340 engine stuffed in a ´69 dart

CIMG4212.JPG

everything works fine and the car is running, here a pic of my two lane blacktop style dart with a reworked front end and a scrappy back

CIMG4210.JPG

and here´s a pic the first time i drove the car to burn some rubber

CIMG4207.JPG

next weekend i´ll go to the famous rico anthes quartermile in hockenheim to run the car on the strip :yawinkle:

Hello fabo, here´s some updates :D, my dart ran a 13.860 at the first time on the track. That´s not enought so we have to work again. I started the 8.8 swap and customized my dashboard.

CIMG4365.JPG

hockslip2.jpg

CIMG4359.JPG

CIMG5214.JPG

Dashboard again with autometer monster on top and ....

CIMG5363.JPG

..... a pair of lightweight fiberglass bumpers arrived.

CIMG5384.JPG

Ford 8.8 is shortened and back in the car, new lbp oe wheels 15x8 are ordered. Please check www.dart340.blogspotcom for news.

Thanks for looking

Juergen

Lookin GOOD bud, but it looks like the tach is going to hit the windshield. Did you check it out already?
Great 1/4 mile times, too!

George

.... and again, the postman came with some fine parts. I´ll go with this 15x8 oe wheels on the back.

CIMG5389.JPG

Good morning FABO, here´s the dart news and we came with a silver painted pair of lightweight bumpers, a painted decklid, some powdercoated wheels and many small things that happened in a little garage in germany. As always check out www.dart340.blogspot.com.
Thanks for looking
Juergen

CIMG5593.JPG

CIMG5572.JPG

CIMG5567.JPG

-
Back