‘69 Swinger Package Shelf Clips. Who’s got em!?

-

OregonSwinger

Reaction score
Looking for a ‘69 Swinger Deck Lid cover clips (pair) - although I’m sure they are similar through many Mopar years/cars. Can anyone help locate a pair? Used or resto.. Technically I only need one.. but I’m sure they are sold in pairs.. unless someone has an extra laying around…

Much love Mopar fam!

Joseph

IMG_4421.jpeg

Never seen a "decklid cover" on a 69 Swinger, only DODGE letters. Do you mean a Custom?

69 Dart Custom.jpg

Never seen a "decklid cover" on a 69 Swinger, only DODGE letters. Do you mean a Custom?

View attachment 1716253737
Thanks for the response. Maybe I’m using the wrong terminology. I’m referring to the cover for the back speaker covers. The back piece slides in and is held down by the previous photo “button” style clips. One on drivers side, and one on the passenger side.

IMG_4422.jpeg

Oh ok, you mean the package tray cover. I probably do but it would take me quite a while to find them...

Oh ok, you mean the package tray cover. I probably do but it would take me quite a while to find them...
Package tray! Deck lid - I was way off.. glad you could help decipher! If you could dig one out, that would be amazing. Seems like tracking down the smallest interior parts on these cars can take forever!

Much Appreciated HemiSSDart! If it’s a hassle, no worries brother.. I can at least know what to ask for now

I will see if I can find one and let you know, black I'm sure, they made them in other colors...

Thanks for the response. Maybe I’m using the wrong terminology. I’m referring to the cover for the back speaker covers. The back piece slides in and is held down by the previous photo “button” style clips. One on drivers side, and one on the passenger side.

View attachment 1716253741
Did you check with Layson's. They are a sponsor here on the site. @Rick@Laysons

Last edited:
Neither one of my Darts has that fastener for the package trays. Do you even need them? There are no holes in my package trays, except for the speaker slats.

I’ve never heard of one not having them, personally. What year are your Darts, and is your package tray original, or reproductions?
Neither one of my Darts has that fastener for the package trays. Do you even need them? There are no holes in my package trays, except for the speaker slats.

One, the '72 was probably orginal, think it's in the attic, will look. Switched it out for speakers. The '69, guessing not orginal. The replacements don't have holes for them, they stay in place just fine.

I stand corrected. The orginal that's in a box upstairs has the two blue push buttons still in it. The package tray seems to be captured, it's been in there for years and hasn't gone anywhere, both cars. Thanks for getting me straight!

-
Back