‘75 Duster first post

-

75dstr

Reaction score
Hey, Everyone! After a couple of years, I figured I would share my 1975 Plymouth Duster. I bought the car in 2021 from a friend who was a local exhaust shop owner. He had originally planned on racing it. It sat for years in his shop and after walking by it many times, I got serious about purchasing it. The car is simple. It has a 383ci engine for a heart, 727 trans, 8-3/4” rear end with a 4.56 gear. It has ladder bars/ coil overs in the rear and subframe connectors. Myself and a few good friends have changed a couple things since then and plan on changing more soon. I’ve had it squared away to make a few local cruise nights the last couple years. This year I plan on taking it to the track. I’m sure I will be talking to several of you soon and I appreciate any knowledge and advice you have to give! Thank you!
IMG_7768.jpeg
IMG_7769.jpeg
image000001.jpeg
IMG_5819.jpeg

I have seen your Fury before. Where are you located? I'm thinking we are kinda close to each other.

Glasford, about 15 miles west of Peoria
Sweet. I know where that is. Could you have seen the Fury in Pekin at their show a few years ago? I just saw a ‘72 Duster for sale over there the other day on Facebook Marketplace. Sweet one too!

-
Back