-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73Scamp6.1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Would like to trade my brand new SS springs. Either trade the 002 to get another 003 or trade both for some newer XHD springs. I bought these after reading that they were the preferred stiffer springs. However I didn't realize that they actually raised the car and at different heights. I think I can get to were I want it to be by flipping the front hangers and possibly some blocks but I don't really want the difference in height from side to side. Let me know what you have. I was hoping to do a straight swap and we both take care of shipping on both ends. I don't have any pictures of them at the moment, they are brand new never installed though. Located in Slidell, LA.

Would like to trade my brand new SS springs. Either trade the 002 to get another 003 or trade both for some newer XHD springs. I bought these after reading that they were the preferred stiffer springs. However I didn't realize that they actually raised the car and at different heights. I think I can get to were I want it to be by flipping the front hangers and possibly some blocks but I don't really want the difference in height from side to side. Let me know what you have. I was hoping to do a straight swap and we both take care of shipping on both ends. I don't have any pictures of them at the moment, they are brand new never installed though. Located in Slidell, LA.

P M sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back