Status
Not open for further replies.

duster731

young gun
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
My truck is for sale call or text with any questions.. thanks. 7000$ obo riverside California

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/2704428700.html

01 silverado ex cab tan interior 4.3 vortec engine v8. 2 wheel drive .4 inch lift, aftermarket rims, two new tires, hid lights(6k) two ten inch infinity subs plus amp underneath back seat, Sony cd player, new battery les then 8 months, rancho shocks on all four corners less then 8 months old, two new wheel hub bearings les then 2 months old, tonnue cover that matches the truck (1000$) and has nerf bars, flowmaster 40 series exhaust and towing package....... 143,000 miles runs great

Needs an alignment its just a little off, two tires, and dash light went out last week could be a fuse but havnt checked yet other then that this truck is great inside and out, very clean and reliable. Need to sell ........ 7000 obo no low ballers, tire kickers..... Call text Brando thanks

Come,on Dude go back and read the rules about no phone #,s.you,ve been a member here long enough to know better.:banghead:

Ooppps. Sorry forgot to erase it when I copied and paste the cl add to here....... My bad. O and thanks for moving it to the correct section

Im not interested but I see in your add you mentioned its a 4.3l vortec v8.

And wanted to let you know so you could correct it.

Engines available in that year I believe were the 4.3l vortec v6 , 4.8l vortec v8 , 5.3l vortec v8 and the 6.0l vortec v8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back