Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
My son has decided to sell the rest of his model collection to make room on his shelves in his room for any trophies he may win this year after he gets his car done. I thought someone might be interested in this Mopar item he had on the shelf. This was bought new and has been in the box since then. I pulled it out to snap a couple pics. Box shows a little wear. doors and hood opens $25.00 plus ride from zip 41035. actual shipping applies. I also have one of these of Earnhardt Jr. car in the winners circle. same price. if anyone is interested, let me know and I will post a pic.

Attachments

• DSC05387 (Copy).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC05386 (Copy).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC05385 (Copy).jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 256
still have this. lowered the price to $20.00 plus the ride. my son is clearing shelf space. selling all his models.

I bought a red one already, so I'm not interested. - But that is VERY cheap. I think I paid $50 for the one I bought.

I'd do $25, shipped to 79525.

Aaww, c'mon now. I know we all want to get the best deal we can on stuff, but this is a steal at $20 plus actual shipping. I know they're taking a loss. These ERTL diecasts are really nicely detailed. You won't be disappointed. - Pony up the extra few bucks and grab this thing. Christmas is just around the corner.

Aaww, c'mon now. I know we all want to get the best deal we can on stuff, but this is a steal at $20 plus actual shipping. I know they're taking a loss. These ERTL diecasts are really nicely detailed. You won't be disappointed. - Pony up the extra few bucks and grab this thing. Christmas is just around the corner.

His opening bid on ebay is $15.00.

B -onefan, because it is Christmas, and because another member just done something special for me, I will let you have it for the $25.00 shipped. PM sent to you.

Thanks for the offer Bill, but since you declined my offer in a private message and then proceeded to bash me, not once, but twice for my offer, I know you will understand if I decline. You and your son will probably do better on ebay. Like I said before, GLWS and have a Merry Christmas.

I totally understand where you are coming from. I didn't intend to bash you and don't think that is what it was, just didnt see the meaning of someone trying to beat someone down on a fair price. You asked me how much the shipping was and I didn't say anything in a PM that I wouldn't have said in open forum. But I offered. I think $10.00 is a fair price to ship a large die cast model 1000 miles. but you too have a great Christmas. I don't care if this sells or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back