-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wjwerdna

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi everyone, I have (3) 5x4 "acorn" style caps and need one more. The set i have included one 5x4.5 that I can trade or also offer to anyone else that might need it.

I want one with no breaks, or physical damage, bit the other three I have need refinishing so I'm not looking for brand new or anything .

Condition of the 5x4.5 I have is decent I think, but needs work, surface pitting in finish, looks to be previously smooth chromed finish? Some very minor bending around outer lip, likely someone trying to pry off in past.... should be able to be heat and/or bend back

IMG_20160529_100505.jpg

IIRC, I have a pair of that style in the 5 on 4. I will look and get back shortly.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here are the two that I have. If interested, send me a PM (Conversation).

Thanks for feedback / replies / PMs, got a set. They were previously painted, but stripped and repainted inner surfaces with Rustoleum Universal Metallic "flat soft iron". Chrome was in good condition, but center of each "cone" had some damage/scuffs probably from laying the wheel on the concrete with them facing down, anyone every resand/refinish the metal part and get the same texture? For now I'm just going to leave them.

I also still have the single 5 on 4-1/2, LBP, acorn cap if anyone needs/wants it

IMG_20160605_123618.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back