Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter007

Skeeter007
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Do to shipping costs I would like to source them here in Canada. Unless you can get them to me cheap. Looking for a set of backing plates for my 8.75 build. Pulling out the 7.25 in my Scamp. BBP 10” plates is what I’m looking for. Any additional hardware is a bonus. I’m located here in Barrie Ontario L4n7c3.
Pm me any details and photos.
Thanks FABO

More info needed. It's imperative you match the backing plates to the shoe width. There are different offsets depending on the width. A BP for 1.75 shoes is different than one for 2.5 shoes.

Do to shipping costs I would like to source them here in Canada. Unless you can get them to me cheap. Looking for a set of backing plates for my 8.75 build. Pulling out the 7.25 in my Scamp. BBP 10” plates is what I’m looking for. Any additional hardware is a bonus. I’m located here in Barrie Ontario L4n7c3.
Pm me any details and photos.
Thanks FABO
There is a nice set for sale posted by MoparBrad. They are listed at $55

More info needed. It's imperative you match the backing plates to the shoe width. There are different offsets depending on the width. A BP for 1.75 shoes is different than one for 2.5 shoes.

thanks for the reply. So my plan is to discard the a-body sbp axels, get a set of after market bbp axels, stock length. Then build up my 8.75 with 3:55’s in my 489 case. So I was told I need the bbp 10” 8.75 backing plates.

I have some on a car if u can wait a couple of weeks. Kim. How much was shipping. That’s a pretty cheap price nowadays as they are getting harder to find. Kim

I have some on a car if u can wait a couple of weeks. Kim. How much was shipping. That’s a pretty cheap price nowadays as they are getting harder to find. Kim

I can wait Kim if thier decent. I remember it being more than the item. I’m hoping to get them up here. Cheaper shipping and no exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back