10 inch drums are back in stock

-

tarvin890

tarvin890
Reaction score
Centric 123.63044 10 inch rear 5x4 bp are plentifull on ebay again and i am guessing rock auto also, better stock up if you missed last round of stock

thats how i found them last go round, someone was kind and let everyone know and i got 2 before everyone ran out... lol

These are the replacement for the bell style, correct?

EDIT: disregard--followed the link Karl provided--Thank you very much for the heads up--I believe I'll send this to my brother too...

I'm trying to confirm this is the 10 inch rear drums I need for my '67 Dart Convert? The fitment chart on eBay shows the 123.63044 as being compatible for a '66 Dart but not a '67. Will this fit or is there a unique 10 inch rear drum for '67?

I'm trying to confirm this is the 10 inch rear drums I need for my '67 Dart Convert? The fitment chart on eBay shows the 123.63044 as being compatible for a '66 Dart but not a '67. Will this fit or is there a unique 10 inch rear drum for '67?

not sure... they should fit all 8 3/4 5x4 10 inch ... they came 10 or 11 someone correct if im wrong... so if you have 10 these are them... diff doc could answer also...

I'm trying to confirm this is the 10 inch rear drums I need ?

^^^ What is the number for the rear 10"drum?

EDIT: After reading the post that 6pak2go posted I see this part number is for the rear.

Thanks!

I pulled the trigger and ordered a pair from RockAuto yesterday and they arrived today just before noon. WOW! I'll let you guys know, hopefully later this evening, if/how they fit the '67 convert.

I pulled the trigger and ordered a pair from RockAuto yesterday and they arrived today just before noon. WOW! I'll let you guys know, hopefully later this evening, if/how they fit the '67 convert.

The drums fit fine but there is a difference between them and the old ones. I believe the old drums are original but I'm not certain. The new drums have a flange that sits inside the dust shield while the old drums have a groove that the lip of the dust shield sits in.

Attachments

• 8-1-2015 8-32-28 AM-horz.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 479
The drums fit fine but there is a difference between them and the old ones. I believe the old drums are original but I'm not certain. The new drums have a flange that sits inside the dust shield while the old drums have a groove that the lip of the dust shield sits in.

My old ones were the same. See the other "Sticky" post.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=298507&page=2

Seem to fit just F & D to me!

As said previously,:prayer: thanks for tip Dustin!

Attachments

• Drum6.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 458
  • Drum7.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 441
Post #14 refers to the "snow lip", though it also helps keep rain splash out. For years, I have seen drums only 1. Original was probably 2 lips. You also see some w/ fins for better cooling (and structure?). My 65 had a spring on the outside, which might have helped cooling, though some say it was for sound dampening. People here have cut the snow lip off front drums so they fit the rear, as apparently did an ebay sellers asking ~$275/drum. But, no need for that anymore since the markets responded (after >5 yr deficit).

Interesting that the drums are stamped "China". Most Centric drums I have bought said "Canada".

Sorry to hijack, but this computer (webmarshal) won't let me get into the brake forum, but are the 10 x 1 3/4 ford drums the same (except for stud and center register) Wondering if they are useable for me wanting to keep all my new 10 x 1 3/4 brake stuff, but change the studs and axles? Anyone tried? A ford guy here can't be bothered to take his rear wheels of his stang to let me compare. :banghead:

Sorry to hijack, but this computer (webmarshal) won't let me get into the brake forum, but are the 10 x 1 3/4 ford drums the same (except for stud and center register) Wondering if they are useable for me wanting to keep all my new 10 x 1 3/4 brake stuff, but change the studs and axles? Anyone tried? A ford guy here can't be bothered to take his rear wheels of his stang to let me compare. :banghead:

for 35 bucks a pop why not just get these?

-
Back