10 inch rear drums ????

-
Drums are the same.

All 69 back drums didn't have bells. 1970 through 1972 had bells. There could have been some carry over. Engine didn't matter as a /6 could be ordered with 10" brakes.

$150.00 for a pair isn't a bad price for something that is no longer available and wasn't made in China.

Flared drums were available through the 76 model year on the small bolt pattern A body 7-1/4.
I've had 68 and 69 Barracuda's with flared drums on the 8-3/4. Couldnt say if they were original or not though.

Flared drums were available through the 76 model year on the small bolt pattern A body 7-1/4.
I've had 68 and 69 Barracuda's with flared drums on the 8-3/4. Couldnt say if they were original or not though.

We were talking about 10" x 1.75" instead of the 10" x 2.25" being available on the 8 3/4 and that stopped in 1972 on the A-body. You are correct that the all drum brake cars used them through 1976. From what has been found there was also still some 9" on the 1973s.

Just called a parts place i used to deal with when turning wrenches to pay the bills ... I was told that 10 X 1 3/4 drums are still available ... 4 inch bolt pattern... which is standard for 1969 Dart Swinger 340 ... he checked the warehouse and they have them .. i will pick them up on Sat ... i will let you know ... Price 118 each ...

$118 each is considerably more than the ebay ones. Of course, if those dry up.....

Just called a parts place i used to deal with when turning wrenches to pay the bills ... I was told that 10 X 1 3/4 drums are still available ... 4 inch bolt pattern... which is standard for 1969 Dart Swinger 340 ... he checked the warehouse and they have them .. i will pick them up on Sat ... i will let you know ... Price 118 each ...
Please let me know.. I need a pair..

-
Back