10 Things Muscle Car Owners Will Never Tell You

-
Let’s all correct this nonsensical article by adding some reality, as relayed by those with actual calluses, scabs, scars, on their hands, grease under their fingernails......

Ten Things Muscle Car Owners Will Never Tell You?

I’ll start things off with one thing.

10) They will never tell you how much they actually paid for the car of their dreams! (Only brag about how much they stuck it to the seller) :rofl:

How many hours spent finding and installing overpriced parts.
How many times the speed limit was just a suggestion.
How many times excessive noise accidently occurred

Love going to the track and beating the new cars. They sure look surprised when the old dart puts it on them. Mostly because they can't drive. Oh. And this guy is a douch.

Had a guy come up to me in the pits one day wanting to look at my car saying, hey you just beat that Hellcat. The Hellcat must have been having a bad day, as I was only running mid 11's.

St Thomas launch.jpg

Total click-bait article, typical garbage being thrown around these days just to get views. I'm only 30 but I know pretty much everything that guy said is BS or urban legend. Oil consumption? Bad interiors? Can't handle? Definitely zero fact-checking done by the author before writing, he just pulled it all out of his ***.

I Always thought the 68,69 charger rt had a dam nice interior. Especially the 69 rtse. Or was that 70.

-
Back