$100 off PST front End kits

-

fredsmedina

6 Dart 7 MOPAR OR NOCAR
Reaction score
the sale ends today! I do not work for PST or anything. just want to make sure people are informed of this great sale.

its $100 off of any front end rebuild kit.!

just gotta order by phone..

I ordered mine an hour ago. Great deal when you can start your day by saving $100!!

damn i wish i could get mine today but cash is low and i ned more inportant stuff than that right now but i wish i could have got it cuz im gonna need it sooner or later oh well hopfully there will be nother sale

maybe later n, they'll give you some kinda similar deal. I was talking to the guy on the phone when I ordered my PST kit, and he said that they were surprised about how much more orders they got when they did this sale. and that they were kinda testing the waters with this sale and should have another one soon hopefully! don't mark my words though. but he did tell me this on the phone..

idk i might order it today if i can lend some money off of my parents lol

ya it sure would just have to convince them it would be for x-mas lol

I aint one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so I ordered my front end rebuild kit, too, and the $100 savings is truly nice!!!

ya i think im gonna have to pass this time i need my roof put on the car first before anything else but maybe one day there will be another sale

-
Back