-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohr1332

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1970 Plymouth A Body rimblow steering wheel, fully restored with new horn switch restored by Gary's Steering Wheel. I paid $250 for the steering wheel and spend another $750 to have this restored. The person I bought it for no longer wants it after I paid for it. I am looking to try and get my money back. I want $1000 for this wheel. It will fit a dodge, but the emblem will need to be changed.

Attachments

• steering wheel top.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 469
go to woodgrainwheels.com & check out the pics there , the rimblow is a 3 spoke wheel available on a,b,e bodies , looks similar to the standard wheel on 70-71 ebodies

Yeah....This is a RimBlow:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Mopa...ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:156&biw=1093&bih=494

and it was standard on 71 Darts with deluxe interior....someone has a OE 71 Dart that will verify this.

The wheel shown by the OP is a 1970 Dart Swinger or Custom Steering wheel.
I had a regular 70 Dart Swinger 318/904 to verify this:
DSC06553.jpg

DSC06556.jpg

RIMBLOW is the style of horn actuation, not the shape of the steering wheel. A working rimblow wheel will honk the horn when the inside of the wheel is squeezed.

They were available in different styles, including the one shown in this ad, and the one Prine shows. I've owned both.

And as 6pk2goDemon shows, even Chrysler called this wheel a rimblow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back