-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pck823

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've got 10K to spend on a Dart or Scamp, might consider a Demon/Duster.
Really like a 69 Dart GT/S

Looking for something with little to no paint/body issues. I do NOT want to mess with either, but willing to deal with not-so-perfect interiors, or even a /6. Car must be a driver - not looking for barely-legal high-strung drag cars.
I'm in the Atlanta 'burbs. Thanks!

I'm eyeballing dwire67's 71 Scamp - it's almost perfect 'cept it's 850 miles from home! SOLD.

I have a buddy with a 440/727 67 dart post car, full cage, race seats/interior.
Burgundy paint, not the greatest paint but it runs like a scalded cat.

He's in the Atlanta burbs also.

PM me and I can get you his info.

I see you edited your post.
This car may be a bit too wild for your taste then.

Have you checked Atlanta craigslist?

I have seen a few nice darts for that price or under.

Yup...I've been wearing out all the typical sites;CL, Ebay,....just a little out of sorts after having the other deal fall through. Thanks and feel free to PM me any leads!

Yup...I've been wearing out all the typical sites;CL, Ebay,....just a little out of sorts after having the other deal fall through. Thanks and feel free to PM me any leads!

got a demon for sale 72 340 car its on here

badlilred (and others)

I've been looking at the for sale ads ten times a day, so I'm keeping up with what's posted. I'm hoping to lure someone out who doesn't have their car posted. Thanks for the offer!

badlilred (and others)

I've been looking at the for sale ads ten times a day, so I'm keeping up with what's posted. I'm hoping to lure someone out who doesn't have their car posted. Thanks for the offer!

Ahhhhh....Ya dirty bugger.:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back