-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72Swinger360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I need a good set of the bars pictured. They are the adjuster bars for a 10x2.5" rear drum brake setup from my 72 RR. I cannot find these parts new online. Does someone repop these? The part # is 2409823 and they should be the same for any 70-76 (possibly earlier and Later) 10x2.5 LBP rear drum setup. These are going on an 8.75 rear but should be the same for the 8.25 rears as well.

If anyone has a good used set please let me know. I am trying to get the car rolling again and I need these parts to finish assembling the rearend.

Pm me through the site or email me at [email protected] with picts and a price including shipping to 15052.

Thanks in advance,
Joe

drumparts1.jpg

drumparts2.jpg

Well I really should have checked my parts stash first because I found a usable lever in a box of misc. parts in my shed. I really only needed to replace the one that looks like it went through a tree shredder since the other one is still usable.

Thanks to all that replied!

Joe

LOL, good! You found some. I was thinking about this for awhile and was going to say, the "HELP" section has them, don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back