11 3/4 rotor ?

-

DirtyDale

Reaction score
What cars would i find the brackets to put 11 3/4 brakes on my dart?

Thanks fo rany input

I snagged mine from a 78 or 79 Gran Fury. Those huge R bodies are guarenteed donors, Imperial,New Yorker,St Regis etc.....

take the rotors to oif they look thick, they arent the easiest to get. some parts stores dont even list them.

I just ordered all the parts to do this conversion: First I started with 73' spindles (free), Drilled and slotted rotors for a 78-79 cordoda ($149), adapter brackets from AR Engineering ($180), and Wilwood forged dynalite calipers and pads ($300) still need hoses and bearings.....hope this helps....... A little cheaper than a conversion kit, but better components for the street, like a 1" rotor and no aluminum hub......

I just ordered all the parts to do this conversion: First I started with 73' spindles (free), Drilled and slotted rotors for a 78-79 cordoda ($149), adapter brackets from AR Engineering ($180), and Wilwood forged dynalite calipers and pads ($300) still need hoses and bearings.....hope this helps....... A little cheaper than a conversion kit, but better components for the street, like a 1" rotor and no aluminum hub......

73 A body or B body?

-
Back