12/07/1941

-

Arron tate

T B L
Reaction score
Hello All,
On this day in 1941 Imperial Japanese Navy with 353 planes attacked the US fleet at Pearl Harbor changing the world forever.
Let us not forget our service personal that were stationed there on this day, The ones that gave the ultimate sacrifice both there and in the ensuing conflicts.
Please take one moment to reflect on how much they gave for all humanity..
If you see a vet thank them for there service..
Stay Safe....
Happy Mopar :)
Arron.

Thanks for your post. We need to remember that this day led us into war. Fighting in two theaters at one time and becoming victorious.

Tim

I remember my father telling me the day after Pearl Harbor, the recruiting stations all across the country had lines blocks long. After 9-11, people put little American flags on their SUV antennas. Big difference, like night & day. My father's generation was the greatest generation.

I AGREE with rustycowll69. my dad lied about his age and enlisted at 16. was a medic in pacific theater. great generation.

Yes indeed, I salute all soldiers past and present. My dad had to wait until the day after his birthday in 1946 to enlist and went to Germany with the constabulary to help rebuild. Sadly the majority of American citizens have forgotten what the greatest generation went through. Today if their cell phone is lost or down for more than a few minutes they go nuts...

-
Back