125# or 150# rear c/o springs?

-

DGrace

Reaction score
Got the ladder bar setup in and now have to figure what coilover spring to "try" first? Getting the Jegs double adjustable ones and need to see if anybody is running them in a big block dart? 10 gallon cell in the trunk, battery relocated - be putting in a 6 or 8 point rollbar setup..... No scales or idea of overall weight. I know there's a lot to factor but a good guess would work for now, I can change later if necessary. They're on sale & trying to save a buck.....or more! Thanks guys!

We use 110 lbs springs on our A bodies...small blocks..with 8 gallon fuel cell and two batteries in the trunk....

I think i got a set of new 125 lbs in storage....you want to try them..just pay shipping....should be able to get them in a large if it fit it ships box....and then if you want them...sell them for cost of one spring....

We use 110 lbs springs on our A bodies...small blocks..with 8 gallon fuel cell and two batteries in the trunk....

I think i got a set of new 125 lbs in storage....you want to try them..just pay shipping....should be able to get them in a large if it fit it ships box....and then if you want them...sell them for cost of one spring....
Thank you. Jegs has a 10% sale and the coilovers with springs is $425. My buddy says to try the 150# springs but I'm leaning more towards the 125's. Summit has their 125# for 34.99 each. I know it's not much but every little bit helps. What brand are the one's you have - are they powder coated - how much plus shipping? Doug <><

I believe they are chrome...I will have to take a look tomorrow ...

Thank you. Jegs has a 10% sale and the coilovers with springs is $425. My buddy says to try the 150# springs but I'm leaning more towards the 125's. Summit has their 125# for 34.99 each. I know it's not much but every little bit helps. What brand are the one's you have - are they powder coated - how much plus shipping? Doug <><
BTW - are the springs marked to determine what rate they are?

yes..they are stamped or tagged....i did not get to the storage shed....had doctors appt and they took for ever.....run by in the morning on the way to work....

well...Went and looked this morning and I can not find the 125 lbs springs...found 200 lbs springs for the rear....450 and 400 for the front...

I will look a second time this afternoon....but .............

well...Went and looked this morning and I can not find the 125 lbs springs...found 200 lbs springs for the rear....450 and 400 for the front...

I will look a second time this afternoon....but .............
I appreciate you looking - just let me know. I ordered the 150# setup and since it'll be a while before this car hits the road, I have time.

I appreciate you looking - just let me know. I ordered the 150# setup and since it'll be a while before this car hits the road, I have time.
The coilovers & springs came in so I'm going with them for now. When I'm further along (got it on the road) I'll reevaluate.

20180602_144129.jpg

20180602_144206.jpg

-
Back