12v with key on

-
These are quite large pdf's You need to scrouge up a "real computer." Either that or you might bounce around ebay and see if you can find a reprint/ CD, or even old original for sale.

Frankly I cannot imagine attempting to view these on a tiny screen

My iPad allows for me to zoom PDFs and makes it easier for me to read it viewing them on an iPhone would suck but not the iPad

Is there any reason I can’t take the 12v keyed leg and just wire it through a switch and wire it to the Blue sea fuse box I added instead?

Is there any reason I can’t take the 12v keyed leg and just wire it through a switch and wire it to the Blue sea fuse box I added instead?

You lost me..........If you are asking what I think, !!NO!! LOL

You need something that will handle the amperage that the new fuse panel will supply to whatever you are connecting to IT

The ignition circuit "switched 12" was NEVER intended to supply very much current, and the accessory circuit is nearly overloaded as well. Therefore you need to take your "switched 12" and key a relay, and feed the new box, that is, assuming that everything the new box feeds is to be switched with the key

"Just how much" total current are we talking about, here? That is the first question

Second, if it's quite a bit, you really don't want to supply the relay power off the current ammeter circuit. Pull power off something like the starter relay.

You will have to pick a relay/ solenoid that will handle the current you want to pull

7FA4CC36-279F-41E9-A246-2002CC3FEB3F.jpeg
2F294682-7CB3-441A-81B9-1299D94359F5.jpeg
Ok let me back up, my Demon isn’t stock... I have switches (ie racecar stuff) to run my ignition box, fuel pump, water pump, gauge lights etc. so my question is can I just wire the “12v keyed leg” to a switch powered from the Blue Sea fuse box

-
Back