[WANTED] 13” small bolt pattern steel wheels

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to replace one or two of my 13” small bolt pattern steel wheels, on my 62 Dodge Lancer. I am located near Henderson NC
I am in northeast Arkansas, I believe I have a pair I could let go of, have to check shipping, I am about to go to bed, tomorrow is my deer blind time early.

Pictures sent, yesterday to your cell phone. It does sound like your fixed up via closer sellers. Dave S

100_2527.jpg

100_2528.jpg

Pictures sent, yesterday to your cell phone. It does sound like your fixed up via closer sellers. Dave S

View attachment 1716014099

View attachment 1716014100
Looks like there are some wheels near by, I really appreciate your getting back to me, and I will keep you in mind. Looks like you have a good set of wheels

Looks like there are some closer wheels, your set does look good. I really appreciate the reply and your time. I will keep you in mind
Thanks
Bill

You’re probably already covered, but if you still need one, I have one with a good but old tire on it…free to good home - but pick up only. I’m in Northern Kentucky…2 miles South of Cincinnati.

I have a few in Georgia. You'd have to come get um, but you can have um.

Aaron65 in bay city Michigan has 4, 13" wheels listed in "brakes , suspension, and frt end fourm. He's put them up for free.
Good luck

I have some on 62 GT
Recently purchased how quick u need them ??
Thanks Chris
Hi Chris
I still could use a wheel or two, I’m in no hurry. Where are you located, thinking that we will probably be passing through Georgia in the next few months.
Thanks for your reply
Bill

Be on the lookout
I need manual steering stuff to convert my car # both of my cars have power steering set ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back