1320X at Lebanon Valley Dragway

-

drjay0

The Jet
Reaction score
Lebanon Valley Dragway 1320x event was awesome. The track was prepped the best I have ever seen in the 20 years i've been going up there. No Joke!!! The Duster pulled an all time best 60ft of 1.378 and backed it up 2 more times. We came home with 2 Grudge Match kill stickers and some cash from a side bet. I whipped out some cash during the interview with Charles after Dave G who was with the GTO crew pulled out a huge knot. Emilio didn't have anything on him since he was already suited up. Heads up Grudge race, the Duster ran a 9.72 @ 138 to settle a 25 year local rivalry with GTO Jim Lafond's 9.83

Jims GTO ran a quicker 9.71 during Saturday testing so the GTO was quicker. But, the Duster ran the number when it counted during the Grudge Eliminations. Forgot to mention that the GTO is a 572ci Big Block Chevy. Remember the Duster is an all motor 393ci small block. On one hand GTO Jim is quicker and we'll give him that. But would you brag about having that many cubes and only be .01 faster? Also made it to the final 4 in the Pro/Non Electronics Bracket. Got treed .004 by the 1971 Duster driver Denny Boyle to end a great weekend. Got a nice payout for making it to the Semis. I have lots of pics and videos to be posted. Thanks to the Pritchett Brothers and Charles(formerly of Pinks) for putting together a great new style of racing event. Be sure to check out 1320x.com to learn about this great new series of Fast Cars and Rock and Roll.

1320x08162008-0188.jpg

the only time it really matters is when the $$$ is involed! great job! bye the way what do you mean formerly of pinks? are those guys not with them anymore?

Good job, good job. Lebanon Valley Dragway is a bit for me to get too, but it sounds like fun.

Jason, Are you guys going to the Mopar show at LVD next month ?

Charles is the only one not involved with Pinks anymore. The Pritchett brothers are still very involved. Adam, this will be the first time is a long time that I or Emilio will not be at Mopars at the Valley. We have a Disney vacation planned with the whole family and didn't realize the LVD date when we put together the trip. We may try for Epping on September 16th or Island on October 26 for their Mopar events.

-
Back