-
Status
Not open for further replies.

shafer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
near mint let me know what you think they are worth plus pay to ship may trade for other items needed for my car

they are on the car in the attachment

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 375
IMO, you'll be lucky to even sell them. I've had a stack of hubcaps of every different Mopar configuration and haven't sold a single set in years. No hubcaps, except for the early A rallye caps in 14" ever seem to sell. Good luck with the sale!!! Geof

IMO, you'll be lucky to even sell them. I've had a stack of hubcaps of every different Mopar configuration and haven't sold a single set in years. No hubcaps, except for the early A rallye caps in 14" ever seem to sell. Good luck with the sale!!! Geof
thanks for the info-

If it's not too much of an inconvenience , hold on to 'em . There's not a huge calling for any 14" wheel , tyre , hubcap or wheel cover .

Those are some nice wheel covers , too . They're correct for any 1972 - 1980 Dodge with 14" wheels .
I just got a complete set for my '72 Coronet last year from a member of one of the forums I belong to . They really added some flair to my otherwise drab 'net .

hopefully this whole huge *** wheel and tyre fad will blow over and we'll see a renissance of normal-sized rollers again !

My car is at the shop right now, so I can't measure the hubcap area, but I'm very interested if they fit.
Thanks!
Jon

My car is at the shop right now, so I can't measure the hubcap area, but I'm very interested if they fit.
Thanks!
Jon

if that duster is stock 14 inch wheels they will fit- these hubcaps were used on many dart sports which is a duster with a dodge clip

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back