-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingFalcon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Have a set of SBP Steel wheels. Good condition, a little surface rust. Sprayed some Rustoleum on them to see how it would look. Located in Yulee, Florida. Near Jacksonville. $100+Shipping for the whole set. Flexible on the price. Will get pictures up later.

Thanks FABO

Have a set of SBP Steel wheels. Good condition, a little surface rust. Sprayed some Rustoleum on them to see how it would look. Located in Yulee, Florida. Near Jacksonville. $100+Shipping for the whole set. Flexible on the price. Will get pictures up later.

Thanks FABO

What width are they?

quuQoBH.jpg

i7u2dqj.jpg

MhNALwF.jpg

IwjDxoh.jpg

Last pic is just surface rust, had some rain.

those are the 4.5" style-- the 5.5" the center is farther down from the lip of the rim ,Lawrence

here is a visual, the right wheel is 5.5" wide, Lawrence

Attachments

• wind2013 011 (Large).jpg
    45 KB · Views: 174
probably,(market dictates & sometimes you get lucky) shipping will be expensive & these wheels came out on a ton of cars-- the 5.5" were for the performance cars & not as many were produced or are left-- it only takes 1 buyer

also how long do you want to have them?

good luck with your sale

probably,(market dictates & sometimes you get lucky) shipping will be expensive & these wheels came out on a ton of cars-- the 5.5" were for the performance cars & not as many were produced or are left-- it only takes 1 buyer

also how long do you want to have them?

good luck with your sale

I'll probably drop the price in that case. I'm willing to keep them until the sell really. Don't wanna scrap them. If they don't sell I could always use them in the future. Just trying to get rid of what I can to help fund my project. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back