14 inch small pattern

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine in Dothan, Al has some, I will check with him tomorrow and see what he wants for them, not to far from you, you could pick them up.

up us27 to us84 and you are there LOL

I'm down here in Leesburg, 30 min from Orlando(north). I have the four original 14 wheels that came on my 70 Dart(went to Rallyes). The are in excellent condition not bent or warped and have 4 dog dish hupcaps(not the originals). If your'e interested I'll
post some pics later today.

I'm down here in Leesburg, 30 min from Orlando(north). I have the four original 14 wheels that came on my 70 Dart(went to Rallyes). The are in excellent condition not bent or warped and have 4 dog dish hupcaps(not the originals). If your'e interested I'll
post some pics later today.

I'm in Savannah, GA (100 miles from Jacksonville) and i have PILES of steel sbp wheels. $5 each. I can also dismount and ship them but it would cost more.

thanks guys but i think i got a local fabo member who is taken care of me thanks for reply but if all goes well i will be looking 4 2 ralleye sport rims also and up to 4 center caps

well i had problem meeting with member for wheels no fault of his all me so i guess i will still need 2 14 inch sbp wheels around north fla jax to be exact thanks

well i had problem meeting with member for wheels no fault of his all me so i guess i will still need 2 14 inch sbp wheels around north fla jax to be exact thanks

Again I'm 100 miles north of Jax. If you come HERE and take them with tires on $5 each. I will also be taking some to Carlisle. I did have a member in CA ask me about shipping.
It cost me $5 each to dismount the tires with the disposal fee, then they have to be boxed and shipped, so they would probably be about $30 each shipped.

I have a 68 and a 69 Dart 4 door sedan. I am parting them out. The cars are about 20 miles north of Monticello Florida. I will hook you up with a sweet deal on four of these if you are interested.

Blessings,
Shakota

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back