14" ralley wheels ?

-

rudmover

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'd like some opinions on what a complete set of 14" ralley wheels(with matching spare) would be worth. I am in the process of restomoding a 68 fastback barracuda and don't really plan on running the ralley's that came on it. I always check "Mopar" on craigs list and today I found a guy looking for some for his 66, I called and told him I have a set and that I really wanted some 15" or larger cragers or mags or somthing and he offered up a set of 14"x6" cragers what do you think? I don't really want that small a wheel but If it helps him out and I can sell the cragers later I'd do it but I just don't want to find out later that I pulled a bonehead move letting the ralleys go.

here's a pic they are in great condition

cudarims 003.jpg

ralleys are worth more than cragars

I agree personally- I would rather have the steel rallyes on my car- The problem with value is the expense and difficulty of finding nice center caps and especially trim ring (14").
I have Cragars on my 69 Dart ragtop that I recently picked up-and would rather have the rallyes- but my wife likes the Cragars and the deal was when I stretched out budget was that the convertible was gonna be "her" car

4 rallyes with nice centers and rings are 400 average, small or big bolt pattern. Large bolt pattern with super nice dress ups can hit 600.
The 5th wheel should go to someone who needs to replace a bad one. Just my opinion.

Maybe sell the 2 rear rallyes and buy 2 15x7 for the back.:cheers:I have all LBP 14,s up front and 15,s out back on my 1966 Dart.
car pics 66 Dart 003.jpg

car pics 66 Dart 003.jpg

-
Back