-
Status
Not open for further replies.

greg

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a decent set of 14" steel wheels with a large bolt pattern. My disc brake set up is from a 73 Dart so that would be the preferred wheel. Shipping would be to 14303.

I have a set of new after market rims with new tires and they look like the magnum 500 but i think they are 15's, if your interested let me know I'll pull one out and get you more info and a picture

I think you're going to be looking for 15" rims as the stock 14"'steelies rub on the caliper and won't turn. At least that was my experience when I put a set of steelies I had on a 73 Duster with the front disc! I tried a set of 14x6" and couldn't push the car back in the garage!!

Im sure someone will chime in and correct me, but that was my experience!! Geof

the Valiant I just parted out had 14" steelies & no issue at all-- I still have the wheels can check the bs . Lawrence

By a set do you mean 2 or 4? I have some 14" large bolt pattern wheels. Would have to check to see how many. I'm in upstate NY 13856 so shipping to the Niagara Falls NY zip code (14303) you gave wouldn't kill you.

By a set do you mean 2 or 4? I have some 14" large bolt pattern wheels. Would have to check to see how many. I'm in upstate NY 13856 so shipping to the Niagara Falls NY zip code (14303) you gave wouldn't kill you.

You have to watch Woody.... He will ship you some nice parts that are packed so good it will take you 20 minutes to open the package with a sharp knife.

I have a pair of decent 14 x 5.5 ralley wheels that came off of a 74 Dart.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back