[Found!] 14x7 or 14x8 SBP Steel Wheels Wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says, 14x7 or 8 SBP steel wheels wanted, shipping will be to 22657
Hello Don. I have a full set of four SBP standard steel wheels which are blasted primed, and painted black. They are yours for free if we can figure out a way to get them to you. We could make a short drive if someone from Iowa, Minnesota, or, maybe, South Dakota might be headed to the Nationals. If you need a pic, they are stored in our warehouse, and it would take a few days to get that managed. They are clean with a decent paint job. These are stock 14" don't know if they are the correct width. Help me get this stuff gone. JJ

Thanks for responding. Standard wheels are likely 4 or 4.5 inches wide. Measuring from inside bead to inside bead will tell us what the width actually is.

Thanks for responding. Standard wheels are likely 4 or 4.5 inches wide. Measuring from inside bead to inside bead will tell us what the width actually is.
Well Don, looks like these, that I have, would not fit the bill. Sorry I could not help you. JJ

I think I still have a pair, but, shipping from here would probably be ridiculous.

As the title says, 14x7 or 8 SBP steel wheels wanted, shipping will be to 22657
i have a set of 14x8 sbp rears and the fronts are either 6 or 7" i never measured them
on my 68 barracuda right now. but once its out of the body shop im going to upgrade it to bb pattern and go slots. located in missouri.

i have a set of 14x8 sbp rears and the fronts are either 6 or 7" i never measured them
on my 68 barracuda right now. but once its out of the body shop im going to upgrade it to bb pattern and go slots. located in missouri.
IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpeg

Keep me advised; thanks for replying

I have some sandblasted and primered 14” sbp rallye wheels here with me in Alabama. I don’t think they are over 6 inches wide on the inside though. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back