-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkaiz99

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey folks I am looking for just one U.S. INDY slotted mag wheel. 14x7 small bolt pattern to match the 3 I already have. If anyone has one laying around in the yard or shop. I will pay for and shipping. PM me Jason

Jason,
I have one 'orphan' sbp slot wheel but I can't remember the brand. Give me a couple of days to dig it out and get back to you.
Thanks,
Dallas

Jason,
I didn't get a chance to look at the wheel today but I remembered some pics I took some time back. I'm 99% sure this is the wheel. Unfortunately it's a Western Wheel, not a US INDY.
I will look this weekend to make sure this is the wheel I was thinking of.
I also have a matching pair of sbp slots but I don't recall the brand on them right now. I'll check them out, too.
Thanks,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_9470.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_9471.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_9472.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_9473.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 132
A bunch of guys made these, US mag, Western, Shelby, Ansen...Radir, American, Fenton (poor scrap metal castings) and even M/T. And many sourced the castings out to foundries, ie Buddy Barr. One on each side would probably fool 99% of the lookers.

A bunch of guys made these, US mag, Western, Shelby, Ansen...Radir, American, Fenton (poor scrap metal castings) and even M/T. And many sourced the castings out to foundries, ie Buddy Barr. One on each side would probably fool 99% of the lookers.

Correct. Did a little more searching thru my pics and found pics of the matching pair I have. Guess what? They are INDYs.
The front looks almost identical to the Western Wheel. Can you see any difference? INDY shown below.
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_9588.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 109
The only difference I see is in the spoke on the back. The Westerns have a center rib in the hollow of the spoke the INDYs don't have.
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_9586.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 102
yeah if you have a matching pair i ll take those off your hands. What you asking for plus the ride. let me know

yeah if you have a matching pair i ll take those off your hands. What you asking for plus the ride. let me know

I still have the pair of INDYs. I'll take $100 for the pair plus shipping. I ship by mail as there is no UPS store close.

If you would want the Western Wheel, I'll take $25 plus shipping for it.

If you are interested send me a pm with you address so I can get the shipping cost. It will take me a couple of days to take them to a tire shop to get tires removed, box them up, and take them to the p.o. for a quote. (I live in the boonies lol.)

Thanks,
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back