15/16" Master Cylinder for a 1967 Barracuda with HK front Disks

-

Jim910

Reaction score
Hello,
Could anyone recommend a 15/16" Master Cylinder, manufacturer and model No., for a 1967 Barracuda with Manual HK front disc brakes, rear drums. I've been looking around and can't seem to fine any. Dr. Diff is out of stock.
Thanks.

Dorman # M80266 i used this one in my 64 barracuda when i upgraded to kh front disk 15/16 bore.

According to everywhere I look this part number doesn't work in my 67 Barracuda.
yes its for 73 up a body, i used all 1971 a body spindles rotors calipers and 73up, master said its 15/16 bore

yes its for 73 up a body, i used all 1971 a body spindles rotors calipers and 73up, master said its 15/16 bore
Ok, you didn't say you upgraded. Makes a big difference. Anyway, did you have manual or power brakes? And did the Dorman # M80266 bolt right up to the firewall?

I think there are 3 threads currently covering this, and a "search" will result in a thread every week before .
Lotsa info if you look.
Good luck.

Ok, you didn't say you upgraded. Makes a big difference. Anyway, did you have manual or power brakes? And did the Dorman # M80266 bolt right up to the firewall?

That Dorman should bolt right up.
When I replaced mine, iirc, I looked up a 76 master as it was what was in stock at the time.
Looks identical, bolts in no problem, factory KH manual discs.

-
Back