15 inch, sbp rally wheels

-
been to summitts on line catalog...type in rally wheels and get all gm...type in mopar rally wheels and they show nothing

been to summitts on line catalog...type in rally wheels and get all gm...type in mopar rally wheels and they show nothing

That's because you are spelling them wrong.....RALLYE.....not rally.

Bolt Patten search gets them for sure. Summit shipping is awesome. I ordered two 15x7 wheels and trim rings, all were at my door in 2 days for under $300 !!

I got to see them...heck of alot cheaper than changing axels and brakes......I have a line on a set of used ones, complete with rings and caps...15 by 8...

I kept the 14's on the front and have 15's on rear I like the way it looks and not many people even notice.

Attachments

• duster 2.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 503
that's what I intend to do...wanted 15's on the rear but found out changing axels/brakes is more expensive than buying SB pattern 15 inch. I got a great deal on a pair of 8 ich wheels with an offset that will allow a very wide tire on My demon. When I change the front to disc, I'll get a couple 14 inch BB pattern rally's because they are also alot cheaper than 15's. and I'll use My existing 14 inch tires...."life is good"

-
Back